Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trim Levels Zetec/zetec Climate?

theduke

Just curious as to what is the difference between the Zetec trim and Zetec climate trim, Quick search on wikipedia shows its just the heated screen but is there something more like climate control or something as it seems odd to change the trim level for basically an option to me anyway

wiki

heated front screen heated washer jets and heated electric mirrors

Cool mines a climate then :)

heated front screen heated washer jets and heated electric mirrors

I always thought those items were standard 'Zetec' spec items, and the 'climate' simply added climate controls, in lieu of the standard heater/AC?

My dads is just a 'Zetec' (2008) and his has those items above, but only standard heating & AC.

a lot became standard after 2008 facelift prior to that the mk2 had the zetec and zetec climate where depending on what add ons you wanted when buying you either got the climate pack heated screen washer jets and heated electric mirrors or the zetec with just electric mirrors heated screen was an option so some zetecs have it but not the heated mirrors or washers you only got climate on the titanium or above unless added as an option

So will a 2011 Zetec have come with heated windscreen, heated wing mirrors and heated washer jets as standard?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club