Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmb Overlays For Wheels

scousa

Hi, has anyone has issues fitting dmb overlays to the streetpack 17 alloys? I ordered 55mm however they don't exactly cover the edges of the old badge

I did mine with 55mm and they are fine,did you warm them up before you fit them? That way they stretch a little.

IMG_0150_zpse8f2d8f3.jpg

Yeah warmed them all up before applying them, how much did you have to stretch them?

Not much to be honest I took the centre caps out of the wheels which made it a but easier then warmed the gel and the cap with the wife's hair dryer and smoothed them on pushing the gel from the middle outwards

That's exactly what I done :/ really annoyed tbh cause its ruining the look of my refurbished alloys

Cheers for the reply

Send pictures in to them? Maybe they're a little off.

Yeah I've contacted them however their response was not the greatest they was almost implying I need a custom size made, so i thought I'd check on here if people had managed to fit them

Have you put them on the wheels yet? Think that looks normal but you don't really see it when it's flush in the center of the wheel.

Yeah heres some photos, the blue is still visible

20130707_144125_zps2313688a.jpg

20130707_144123_zpsc3f24bbd.jpg

Had the same problem with mine and now one is starting to peel after about six months :( Like inath said it's not that noticeable once on, I'm just living with it.......for now <_<

Ahh right not the greatest product then really :/

They can do custom sizes if you want 56/57mm

You can still a little of the blue on mine but as stated once on not really that noticeable, yours do look to have more showing than mine however.

By the way love the wheels what colour is it?

Yeah just wish I'd have known before ordering them, ah well always next time.

Cheers Phil they're actually ford graphite grey I'll get some decent photos up soon

Could you just add a little black touch uppaint over the blue so it blends in better?

Yeah that's what I'm planning to do, going to get one of the pens from Halfords an go round them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club