Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blue Bulb Reflectors?

FiestaZS90150

Hi,

coming home from work i was infront a guy with a focus RS (didnt stay in front of him for long lol) and he had some really good looking headlights.

At the spots where each bulb was there was a kind of electric blue color. I dont know if this is from the bulb he had or if he changed the reflectors behind the bulb...?

It looked really good. Does anyone know what could gve this effect? I searched google and dint find anything... =(

you can buy xenon bulbs with a coloured cap, I got mine off eBay, xenon white colour with a blue centre cap.

i actually found what i was looking for. well for the indicators its diadem indicator bulbs. They have some on eBay =)Will look into the xenon ones, do they have a blue light or white? i hate the blueish

I have a white light but its got a marginal blue tint when you look at it, but its a very light tint, it shows better when you look at the lights when they are off, as you just see a nice blue in the light housing...

yeah thats what im after =) might get them to macht up with the diadem ones. do you have a link of the ones you got?

thqnks for that, will look into some bulbs for that part of the light:

found some osram diadem indicators, and wing mirror ones aswell on eBay. Hope they give the effect i'm looking for. Oh well will always look better than the orange ones lol.

For a nice blue tinge on the headlights when switched off I find Osram cool blue intense give a nice effect.

for the dipped beam you mean?

will check them out, i'm quite happy with the ones ive got as standard but will change them to match up with the indicators lol. any excuse is good to take XD

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club