Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 2.5 Gloss Black Grills

crimeblitz1

Has anyone had there front grills (and rear diffuser) done in gloss black on there mk2.5 instead of leaving it as the standard grey plastic? Im looking at doing this to mine but wondered if anyone had any pics of theirs that have had it done? Im going to colour code the chrome bonnet lip and high gloss black the upper and lower front grills (zetec s) and fog light surrounds. Not too sure on the rear diffuser yet, may go black, may just look at something darker like graphite. Anyone?

Gloss black would look sweet

Lenny needs to update his photobucket for additional bandwidth ;p or get an imageshack.us account.

Lenny needs to update his photobucket for additional bandwidth ;p or get an imageshack.us account.

Oh yeah I forgot about that problem he is having !

Well gloss black looks mad !!

• Like 1

no wont be doing it myself, ive had bad experiences trying to spray grills with plastikote primer and halfrauds rattle cans so im going to leave it to the pros with the right primers and stuff for the job. Still havtn managed to find any pictures of black grills yet :(

Yeah I don't blame you! I have only done a few things myself all the bigger parts that need spraying I will also be leaving to the pros!

I have found this, that I saved of lennys

The upper grille , and the fog surrounds gloss black :-)

post-42643-0-54490100-1373308473_thumb.j

This is also lennys car!

post-42643-0-60682700-1373308712_thumb.j

Hope this helps :-)

• Like 1

That does look good!!!!!

Like the s badge too

i've done mine recenly using VW Diamond Black metallic and it looks good. i need to wash my car and take some pics.

• Like 1

i had a mk 4 golf in that colour, its lovely. thanks for pics folks, taking my bonnet lip to the sprayer tomorrow to get body coloured and as soon as it arrives, im taking my new ST grill and fog surrounds to get super glossed black. May take the lower grill at the same time but unsure if its a good idea to drive any distance with no lower grill to protect whats behind it

How much is that costing you ? The parts you are getting done soon..?

:-)

£25 for the bonnet lip (body colour) and £60 for the upper and lower grill and fog surrounds (high gloss black)

• Like 1

Would love my rear diffuser done in gloss black!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club