Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Zetec Radio Poor Am Reception

Damo09

Anyone else having issues whilst tuning into am. Never had a problem in any other car i have owned getting reception for stations such as talksport and 5live. But the fiesta is a nightmare. Loads of interference. Even when out of town its poor. Fm seems to be no problem. Any ideas?

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I purchased a ford fiesta 09 plate about a month ago and have had very similar problems. Majority of the time i will get static on AM but not FM. it will go crystal clear for about 2 seconds sometimes and then go back to loads of static for no reason. I am still trying to find out what the solution is. If you find a solution let me know

I would try unscrewing the roof top aerial mine had loads of blue corrosion on the end cleaned that and it's perfect, although other than that it would be taking trim off so that you could check all of the connectors underneath the roof lining.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Ford OC mobile app

I have the same issue sometimes mate, got a '60 plate with every extra, (inc somy radio) and get a crap signal.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club