Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk Vii Interior Lighting Questions

MitchellPetrie

I've been thinking of ways to make my car that little bit more interesting without spending too much money. So i thought about interior lighting? perhaps in the footwells, glovebox and maybe in the door pockets as ive seen in my mums LR Evoque but i unfortunately have no idea where to start. I can solder well as i used to modify xbox controllers on the side for some money but i dont know what kind of lights would be best (LED's obviously but i mean can you buy them in pre assembled strips? and what kind of voltage etc) and how would i build them into the car, where can i safetly connect them etc.

A very good modification indeed!

You require 12v speaker wire (LOTS!) and 12v LED Strips. I would recommend butt connectors to those who cant solder, but in your case, you should be alright with solder and heat shrink!

That and the ignition barrel, LED festoon / wedge bulbs for your interior map lights :D

A very good modification indeed!

You require 12v speaker wire (LOTS!) and 12v LED Strips. I would recommend butt connectors to those who cant solder, but in your case, you should be alright with solder and heat shrink!

That and the ignition barrel, LED festoon / wedge bulbs for your interior map lights :D

Thanks, are there any guides on how to do this? just so im not running in blind haha

if you have a look at the focus guides section, Lenny did one on how to do it for the focus, also have a look at trickeyd, as he recently did them on his fiesta.

if you have a look at the focus guides section, Lenny did one on how to do it for the focus, also have a look at trickeyd, as he recently did them on his fiesta.

thanks I'll have a look

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club