Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior upgrade tomorrow...

johnnymac16

So my new fiesta i had since novemebr is going into ford tommorrow to have the interior upgraded... not sure about all mods or changes but most things you can get inside are getting done, and supposedly something along the lines of red... or i got told but its for my birthday present... so will let you know when i get the car back tomorrow evening.

So my new fiesta i had since novemebr is going into ford tommorrow to have the interior upgraded... not sure about all mods or changes but most things you can get inside are getting done, and supposedly something along the lines of red... or i got told but its for my birthday present... so will let you know when i get the car back tomorrow evening.

Curious, you are very trusting :)

Wow you are brave, who is arranging the upgrade for you? what have you got atm inside?

just a basic titanium interior in grey :( dull an boring.. i have no ideas to what going on, my family are organising it, have relative who all have st's etc as they work for ford, reason why i got my titanium so cheap an so early an quickly last year..

How long has it got to be in for?

Maybe your getting red mats, red steering wheel leather cover and red tax disc holder :P :P :P

thanks... not til april 16th... but we have a month celebration as im a twin a have to share it.. im of for my birthday an going down south celebrate so car wont be driven for a week while im drunk! lol

maybe mats, tax disc lol hopefully not lol

Its prob bight Pink with Green spots, so he does not want to tell us, :lol:

No its definately gotta have been red mats and red tax disc holder maybe red fluffy dice thrown in for free!!

Where are you John - come on put us out of our misery!

Hey, sorry just got round to updating this.. I got myself in a little accident and my back is killing so of work, and unable to drive for a bit, so havent been down to ford yet... supposedly its only red mats which my family have ordered with the words black panther on them with the ford logo on them, sports pedals, scuff plates, and something else i cant rememeber, im also getting the zetec s spoiler by the end of the month too courtesy of dad being a good man..

other than that im in pain an feeling sick all the time.

Oh hun hope your ok, sympathy re the back, as you know I am bed bound with my back, although been to chiropractor in Chelmsford tonight and he took x rays and did tests, have to go to him tomorrow to have my spine adjusted, if pain continues go find your local one, they can work wonders. Was you in an accident in your car? and I was right about the red mats then lol take care x

Oh hun hope your ok, sympathy re the back, as you know I am bed bound with my back, although been to chiropractor in Chelmsford tonight and he took x rays and did tests, have to go to him tomorrow to have my spine adjusted, if pain continues go find your local one, they can work wonders. Was you in an accident in your car? and I was right about the red mats then lol take care x

the accident was out on my road bike, took a corner took fast and fell of.. stupid i know but my back has always been trouble for me and im only 21. I just need some rest infront of my x box.

any excuse to get a few days off work and play on the 360. lol.

Seriously though, get well soon mate. You wouldn't be having those kind of injuries in the black panther though.

any excuse to get a few days off work and play on the 360. lol.

Seriously though, get well soon mate. You wouldn't be having those kind of injuries in the black panther though.

lol i know, but getting paid for playin it so all is good an car is just sitting outside with a full tank of petrol :( lol

cheers mate!!!

What you playing? Resi Evil is pretty good lol. I wish I got paid for playing. I'd be RICH! lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club