Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Mk 2

jacksargent93

the car looks like its coming along nice so far fella and like the ford logo on the rear flaps.

just in the middle of doing bits and bobs to my focus at the mo

the car looks like its coming along nice so far fella and like the ford logo on the rear flaps.

just in the middle of doing bits and bobs to my focus at the mo

Cheers man, yeah they are a nice little touch I got them from DMB if you were wondering :)

Do you have a build thread at all?

So another update - went to take back that crappy induction kit to get money back... no receipt. So I asked if they sell air panels (kandn, green cotton pipercross) in which they only deal with piper cross. So I asked if I could money towards a pipercross panel and my kit as I couldnt refund.

So the induction kit cost me £23 and I have to put another £13 towards the panel. Im feeling fairly pleased with this. What do you guys think?

Cheers man, yeah they are a nice little touch I got them from DMB if you were wondering :)

Do you have a build thread at all?

i cant remember if i put one on here but will have look over the weekend and if not i will get one up

You could leave the rear blank, but I personally prefer having at least one badge on. Have a look on eBay for any focus emblems, see if any take your fancy, or just leave as is. :)

• 9 months later...

Kinda went through a stage on now doing anything, but starting to get back into it. Have just bought a new back spoiler, in black. Was on eBay for 50.00 or best offer. I offered him 28.99 so got that at a bargain. Number plate LEDS are on the way, same as a DMB badged (got black and blue).

I really want to now change the whole induction kit, but it seems I need to take the wheel off and take other things apart to do this, any guides for a 05 plate focus?

I want her looking mean,so I am thinking on a new bumper maybe to beef it up. Now sure what one though?

Any suggestions at what I can do, feel free!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club