Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Black Fiesta Zetec S

danzetecs1600

I only had one insert on mine, but I did remove it to paint it, and sprayed the part under it so everything was painted. I would definately remove the 2 inserts on the Asian grill to paint them vision blue. Will look cool when finished. Definately would like to see some photos of it when completed. :D

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

sweet thank you, yh im going to do it soon as i can but work and weekends are busy :/ need a week off haha yh as soon as ive done them im going to make a project page for the things ive done to the car :) just havnt been assed yet haha, love the red vs black tho!!

• Like 1

Have de badged the rear totally, but have resprayed the S badge to see what it looks like on its own. Will take some photos when ive stuck it back on.

post-44509-138989535743_thumb.jpg

Have de badged the rear totally, but have resprayed the S badge to see what it looks like on its own. Will take some photos when ive stuck it back on.

attachicon.gif1389895302930.jpg

that looks the dogs!!! might do mine in vision blue hmmmm ;) ideas

• Like 1

Cheers bud, will take pictures when its back on the car. :D

Cheers bud, will take pictures when its back on the car. :D

Any pics :)

As long as its not raining, ill stick it on tomorrow and upload some pics. :D Hopefully itll look alright.

Had time to give the motor a good clean today and then stuck the s badge back on. Heres the pics. :D

post-44509-139015332218_thumb.jpgpost-44509-13901533359_thumb.jpgpost-44509-139015334857_thumb.jpg

Might not be to everyones styling taste, but I quite like it.

looks good i think :) might do mine in gloss black, if i colour code it you won't be able to see it haha, also do you know how to get the front and rear ford badges off the plastic panels? cheers dude

still waiting for time to do mine -.- won't be for like another 3 weeks ish now super busy at work -.-

• Like 1

Cheers Dan. Sorry im not sure about the badges, when I painted my front grill, I just masked it over. Gloss black S badge will look good on ya blue car. Look foward to seeing some pics when done. :D

Have fitted an after market heated seat kit today, which works really well. Have also fitted my momo gear knob after spraying it red and black to match me car. Will take some more photos again tomorrow.

post-44509-139068220853_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Another update,

Have fitted new alloys and tyres,

Rallyflapz mudflaps,

And aftermarket rear parking sensors.

Heres a couple of pics for now,

post-44509-139307664279_thumb.jpg

post-44509-139307665437_thumb.jpg

Hi what aftermarket heated seats did u buy and whats the outcome. What do they look like could u show a pic please

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Hiya danszetec 1600 ive got to say black and red looks very smart:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Set-Universal-seat-heating-retrofit-kit-Base-Back-Carbon-Auto-Car-2-Files-OVP-/271261505927?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f28721987

Hi Nick and Laura,

This is the exact kit that I bought and installed in my car, and has to be the best mod I have done on any car ever. I also used these to get power to them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-MINI-FUSE-ADD-A-CIRCUIT-FUSE-TAP-PIGGYBACK-/230652186731?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b3f1106b

Thanks for that how did u do it did u take the seat covers off and stick them on then put the cover back on. Also how easy is it to wire up and what does it wire up to.

Many thanks Nick

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Firstly I removed both seats and removed enough of the underseat clips+seat back adjuster wheel and plastic sides until I could get enough of the seat cover loose that I could slide my hands underneath with the heater pad and locate it with its adhesive sides, (this was a bit fiddly)then using a suitable sized hole saw I drilled a hole for the switch in the side of the seat, then connected all the wiring and zip tied it to the underneath of the seat. I then wired the black ground/Neutral wires using crimps to some bolts that hold the gearstick linkages in place underneath the center console and then wired the red/ Live wires to the mini fuse taps using the through crimps supplied with them, and piggy backed one to the fuse that was supplying the spot lights, and one on the fuse suppling the rear wiper. I chose these circuits because they are only supplied with power when the key is in the ignition and turned on, which stops you leaving the car with them accidently left on. Also although they piggy back other circuits they don't affect the circuits. Took between 4/6hours to do. Has been fine ever since. Check out you tube for more installation guides. :D

Here is a pic of button on side of seat, had to use torch, as its dark outside, lol.post-44509-139309698456_thumb.jpg

Another thing when you put heat pad on back part of seat make sure the wires supplying the pad are closest to the bottom back part of the seat, and for the seat pad (the one you sit on)i put the wires suppling the pad around the front of the seat,so that you leave yourself with enough wire to reach the relay that you will zip tie underneath the seat. I also didn't have to trim the heat pads at all. Hope this helps, any probs just ask.

Sent from. my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Dan, done my S badges this week ;) and blacked out the ford badges if you check my project page for pics ;)

• Like 1

Some new mods this week,

A totally home made wheel changing tools kit holder to fit inside full size spare wheel and,

A universal center arm rest with home made spacers to fit over center console. :D

post-44509-139360859893_thumb.jpg

post-44509-139360860887_thumb.jpg

I like the armrest u got any pics installed m8?? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Will b putting it in tomorrow, and will take some more pics. Its really good for price. 20 quid. Have tried it in the car and it fits very well. Doesn't look cheap!

• Like 1