Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta website & Videos

JAR897

Ok so I have a domain name.. and will be hosting a variety of Fiesta related 'stuff' when I get my car. The website will be www.JohnAlexanderRowley.com/Fiesta. It will include videos / pictures and other links to sites which I find useful.

I'm posting this to ask if anyone has anything specific they would like me to add to it? Or any specific video's / photos etc??

Regards.

Your on the best place for it all mate!

LOL I know, but when my own car comes ill be primerily making video's for other people who want to know things about the car.. as ythere are very few at the momeny. Thinking about it youtube might be a better place. lol

LOL I know, but when my own car comes ill be primerily making video's for other people who want to know things about the car.. as ythere are very few at the momeny. Thinking about it youtube might be a better place. lol

You got it matey :)

man, im so bored ive watched the whole TOpGear challanges DVD, every single Fiesta review video online adn read the broshure twice!

man, im so bored ive watched the whole TOpGear challanges DVD, every single Fiesta review video online adn read the broshure twice!

Just relax!

I started to do what your doing and makes the waiting 100000000 times worse...

lmao, right there with you mate. I Cant stop thinking about it. Had 2 hours sleep last night cus cud not stop thinking about it. I feel like a 5 year old at christmas! ;)

lmao, right there with you mate. I Cant stop thinking about it. Had 2 hours sleep last night cus cud not stop thinking about it. I feel like a 5 year old at christmas! ;)

Me too! I'm an impatient girl already. Just gimme ma car! :lol:

Lol... What dates have you been given yet, if any? Also what date did you order? That way we can see who's comes first lol.

damn. lol. Pictures when you get it please... What spec you getting again? (Sorry im forgetful!)

Zetec S tdci in panther black

didnt get any options on it though as i wont be keeping it for long.

Bit of an impulse buy really. Was going to wait till next year but then got the idea in my head that I wanted to see if I could get a car and if I could get credit. Initially looking at Audi A3, Mini Cooper or Golf. Tried the Audi and Golf and thought they were way too big. My kids are going off to Uni soon and I don't need a big car anymore. Couldn't get to try a mini but saw (on the website) that there was a Mini Cooper at my local Ford Dealer. Went there and all I could see were Ford cars! :lol: But the first car I saw was the Zetec Fiesta in black. It looked absolutely gorgeous. I have never thought about Fiesta's but now I see them everywhere. The next week 8th March, I went down there, ordered what I wanted, Fiesta Titanium, 1.4 Panther Black, Automatic with not extra bits and it was £1600 off that weekend (manager's special). It was destiny! :lol: I've been given a build date of 24th April (why so long?) and estimated delivery to the dealer from week of 9th May. Better than the end of May beginning of June he was telling me earlier.

I just want my car now. :(

How long did you wait before you got told the build and delivery date estimates? I ordered mine 27th March and am wondering how long to leave it before I ring up?

How long did you wait before you got told the build and delivery date estimates? I ordered mine 27th March and am wondering how long to leave it before I ring up?

Give it about a fortnight before you ring up, mithering the dealer will not speed up the process.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club