Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust On Ford Fiesta Zs

DAN222

Im trying to put an exhaust on my new zs ecoboost.

Has anyone done this yet?, if so - how did you get on?

cheers

What exhaust are you trying to fit and is it a full system or just back box ?

Well to be honest Brian.

I don't really know.

I wanted to either make an extension from the original back box ( for simple appearance purposes)

or get rid of the back box and find an alternative.

I didnt want to get rid of the original back box though as (i know this may sound silly) thought it may disrupt the cars performance.

i have only had it 2 weeks and dont want to !Removed! it up.

cheers.

i didnt swear i simply stated a slang from the westmidlands.

I no I'm from the midlands as well don't worry :) I want to put an exhaust on mind but I didn't no if it would get rid of the tax free ? Does anyone no if it would I heard that a re map will give u more performance but I was going to get a full exhaust system then have it remapped

oh i see and where abouts in the midlands are you from?

i think having it remapped would remove the tax free... which i wouldn't want to do unless i have too.

wanted to try and receive a bit more sound and actually see an exhaust - what colour is yours?

I'm from telford what about you mate

Mine is white I forgot to say and in about 3 weeks should have a very high metallic black painted alloys black roof and black wing mirrors with blue brake calipers and drums

I don't really know.

I wanted to either make an extension from the original back box ( for simple appearance purposes)

or get rid of the back box and find an alternative.

I didnt want to get rid of the original back box though as (i know this may sound silly) thought it may disrupt the cars performance

Still confusing what you really want, but iff you want to improve the looks your going to have to change the deffuser.

I know I'm hoping to pic up a st diffuser

Brian - From Stourbridge - Black alloys with a white paint will look nice.

Ideally Gary, i wanted to improve the sound whilst having the exhaust on show (for appearance).

Whats the damage on a diffuser?

That's only 20 mins down the road we will have to have a meet or something and a st diffuser which is what I'm going to get will cost round about 250 atm mate

250 QUID.... DAMNNNN

Ive just spent 800 on a dog!

Im waiting for my mudflaps to come.

Then the week after i will assess the ST diffuser.

Yeh its not far .. we can do that!

going to the Ford Fair. Sunday 11th August?

What colour mudflats have you gone for and what colour is your car mate would like to see pics if you have any what dog did you buy for 800 gt to keep the missus happy eh

Havent recieved the mudflaps yet still waiting for them.

I put the link on the thread for mods for the mud-flaps (getting black pvc) ones in which are rally type design.

The dog was actually for my mother.

My parents wanted a little dog as they were struggling with funds so i kindly brought it (wish i hadnt as hes a little nightmare).

It really is a present, as im only 20, and had to move back in with them for a few months as i lived at uni.

Considering they have had me back for a while, i decided to buy him (Teacup Miniature Yorkshire terrier with crufts papers).

I run my own business so until my funds come in at the end of the month - i cannot get the diffuser purchased.

Why was you thinking of getting mudflaps yourself?

As soon as i get mine. i will take pictures and put them on here.

Sorry my full car description is:

Ford fiesta ZS

Copper Pulse Metallic paint

Privacy Glass

17" alloys

Spare wheel (Bridgstone - was actually very surprised)

DAB Radio - (makes very little difference)

I have exactly the same but in white and without the dab radio but I didn't pay for my extras like the 17 and privacy because the sales rep through them in for free :) yeah I was thinking about getting these mudflaps

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=370826030992

Threw them in for free! :o :o

They are just universal though arent they?

the ones i looked at actually fit our fiesta model but are a bit more expensive.

you getting them in blue?

i hope to have the mudflaps by tuesday nw - so i will try to fit on thursday when im free and will post pics then

Yeah I like the blue ones I have paint my callipers and drums in blue already and thought that when I paint my alloys the blue mudflaps will look good and yeah there universal have you got a link to the ones you have bought I would like to see the ones made to fit.

I got a newbie sales rep and I was his first sale so he did loads for me and we still text now can't believe how much better the customer service is at ford than fiat.

Also if you ever want your alloys painted I work at a powder coasters and will get you a good deal I will post a pic tomorrow of the colour I'm going for

oh i see and where abouts in the midlands are you from?

i think having it remapped would remove the tax free... which i wouldn't want to do unless i have too.

wanted to try and receive a bit more sound and actually see an exhaust - what colour is yours?

It wont change the tax bracket of the vehicle.....once it has been remapped it should actually run more efficient ;) unless of course your pedal only has an on and off position lol

St diffuser does look great what exhaust system do you have on that

St diffuser does look great what exhaust system do you have on that

Standard exhaust, just trimmed the original tail pipe back by about 3 inches & attached a twin outlet trim :)

null-17.jpg

William - Thanks haha.

Brian - Very handy will keep that in mind - i will post pics on here soon as they come on the mudflaps

Gary - Now thats nice. If you dont mind me asking - what did you pay for these items (ST DIFFUSER / TWIN OUTLET)?

As i would probably have to respray the diffuser in copper pulse.

Are you achieving any more sound? - (not that it would really matter as the design is what i like).

Also im assuming the diffuser just clips on? - i have a spare wheel i hope that wouldn't get in the way.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club