Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Anyone Else 'kin Boiling Then!

theduke

its beaten me cant take it anymore had about two weeks of this lovely weather and a cold wet week would be nice!

im broken working in overalls in this heat outside is not much fun anymore, i get home chuck a pair of shorts on and straight in my inflatable pool and check the wall thermometer i strategically placed where its shaded all day (and calibrated it with a calibrated digital thermometer) its telling me 32c today :wacko:

It is nice to have a proper summer but it gets a bit much sometimes and not comfortable at night. Thank god for air con in the car!

I must say though, I went to Texas in October 2008 , we covered Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth. It was 40 something celsius at times and when it was windy it was like someone holding a hair dryer on me! We don't know we're born lol

spent most of the !Removed! working inside my workshop machining up loads of timber.which basically is a !Removed! big shed.within 20 mins it looked like i had been standing under a shower.

havnt slept properly for 2 nights now,and getting pretty knackered,but may this weather continue.

the duke,

any recomendations for good pool cleaning chemicals,im sure i found something on eBay few years back and the seller said they could keep water crystal clear for months,but cant find the stuff now.i have a 3000ltr easy up pool.

Been on a fire fighting course this week...

It is a scorcher, its nice, but like you I would love to see a bit of moisture descend!

Hopefully it will stay but hopefully we get some balance!

I personally wish it was hotter but I love the heat and despise the cold, its warm yes but its summer and considering the ridiculously extended winter we had this year, im all for more sun.

To put things into perspective, my friend just got back from dubai and it was 50degrees+, thats when you literally dont go outside in the daytime. :D

The guys at the fire ground are being nice...limiting the temperature inside to only 150 lol

Mid teens and overcast up here :(

Send us some sun and we'll send you some cloud cover ;)

Here, have some 36 degrees.

Clouds gratefully accepted.

20130719_161223.jpg

Here, have some 36 degrees.

Clouds gratefully accepted.

20130719_161223.jpg

ROFL where is this, i'd love to be there rather than in the office <_<

Thanks for that Clive! I could do with a holiday and havent got one for months so - thanks for that rubbing of petroleum based salts into the very much open wounds!

oddly, that looks a picturesque location at the moment!

on the plus side, when the wet stuff does come down, you seem to be high enough that it will all run away!

ROFL where is this, i'd love to be there rather than in the office <_<

Protarus Cyprus.

And it's flippin' boiling.

Give me rain any day.

• Like 1

Protarus Cyprus.

And it's flippin' boiling.

Give me rain any day.

I'm off too Coral Bay in just over a Week :) i can't wait for more Hot weather , love it.

Although inside my factory its been 35 + , with lots of large machinery running day and night , very hot for the guys on the floor working , all the large fans just circlate hot air.

Half an hour after posting that pic the sun came out and we had our tea(with beer) outside! :)

Just remember...

164429_603221726410570_213961462_n.jpg

• Like 1

So very true...

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I find all weather enjoyable to a degree. Hot weather is unique in that you cannot easily cool down, but you can easily warm up in cold weather.

I used to live in Italy where it was 45 degrees every summer, but it was less humid than the UK - 35 in the UK is unbearable, but 45 in Italy is hot and manageable. Air con is good though - got some put into the bedroom at home just to make sleeping that bit easier!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club