Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yay Picked Up The St-2 Today. :)

craiglr

Wow what a car picked up my molten orange st-2 today and very impressed bought this coming from an rx8 pz and have to say the st is just as good around the bends but its definitely more powerful.

Was sad to see the rx8 go but as soon as i got in the fiesta all was forgotten.

will get some pics up sometime this weekend if i can stop driving it for one second, covered about 250 miles today and only used just over half a tank of fuel.

very impressed :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the family :]

Had mine two weeks and loving every second of it.

• Like 2

do you know how to turn the radio off but have the sat nav and other stuff still on i can't work out how.

or is it just a case of turning the sound down.

Shes a beauty craiglr.

I did not go for the Sat nav option on mine after seeing how much Fords charged for updating it on past models. Doe's it not say in the handbook? I would imagine you can adjust it in the nav settings.

Looks great in race red...i mean molten orange! :rolleyes:

It should turn off when you take your key out of the ignition and open your door.

I'm currently driving a mk6.5 1.25 zetec (1st car), if I drove a ST, I bet it would feel like a supercar.

• Like 1

I've just ordered a titanium x fiesta 125 as a replacement for my wife's Sportka which means my ST will have to wait a couple of months now! That said, it'll give me time to save up an extra £600 for the Mountune mods too.......

• Like 1

I'm currently driving a mk6.5 1.25 zetec (1st car), if I drove a ST, I bet it would feel like a supercar.

If you want that feeling test drive an Audi TTRS :)

It should turn off when you take your key out of the ignition and open your door.

i really meant, can you turn just the radio off whilst driving but still be able to use the sat nav.

not really an issue can just turn the volume down.

Shes a beauty craiglr.

I did not go for the Sat nav option on mine after seeing how much Fords charged for updating it on past models. Doe's it not say in the handbook? I would imagine you can adjust it in the nav settings.

i wasn't going to go for the sat nav but it got thrown in free it is good though.

and yeah have looked through the manual can't see anything though.

Does that Mute button apply for the radio?

Or is that for the phone microphone ?