Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Me Your Exhausts Or Tailpipes Please

theduke

Hi can you guys do me a favour and show me your exhausts cant decide what style to go for thinking of something simple either 2" twin round or maybe 2.5" single round

Bored of not having a shiny bit poking out and with the focus's odd 2ft tail pipe im only going to replace that bit and weld up something prettier, Not interested in performance or noise wouldve bought an st otherwise lol

Thanks in advance

ab4478bd-0c28-46e2-bd88-8e21e5f77b10_zps

• Like 1

Any pics of it fitted

No sorry. I will try when I get a chance.

• Like 1

Thanks, just stuck my head under and the hanger is a tad rusted to hell n back so prob gonna renew it from the box with a new hanger think single 2.5" inward rolled is the way im going

• Like 1

2.5" T305 stainless dpf back duplex from piper with 3.5x2.5" oval chrome tips

IMG_20130521_131258_zpsffd2a6e3.jpg

IMG_20130521_131211_zps0a2c6aed.jpg

• Like 1

I'm having mine changed from 2 x 4" Milltek black trims to some nice shiny trims. Have dropped the car off at the exhaust place and should be picking it up later tonight. will update with photos later.

current:

20120502_183032.jpg

• Like 1

Guys can you fit those bumpers onto a mk2 55" ?

I just have the basic bumper with the grey strip and it looks !Removed!.. Would love that style bumper on my mk2

I have the same on mine:

IMG_8636web.jpg

IMG_8634web.jpg

Two - with a little photoshop:

IMG_8634fixweb.jpg

I just have the basic bumper with the grey strip and it looks !Removed!.. Would love that style bumper on my mk2

i have a mk2 st rear bumper on mine - straight forward swap.

new exhaust trims - sorry not the best of pics

20130724_171445_zps1c0cca06.jpg

20130724_171450_zps0e057066.jpg

Ford focus chassis from 2005-2011 are all the same so your options are:

M sports Mk2 diffuser attaches to existing bumper

ST rear bumper from mk2 straight swap of complete bumper same fog/reverse units as you already have.

ZetecS rear diffuser attaches to a Mk2.5 rear bumper and straight fit of complete bumper aswell as fog/reverse units

ST mk2.5 bumper straight swap of complete bumper aswell as change of fog/reverse units

ST rear bumper from mk2 straight swap of complete bumper same fog/reverse units as you already have.

ZetecS rear diffuser attaches to a Mk2.5 rear bumper and straight fit of complete bumper aswell as fog/reverse units

ST mk2.5 bumper straight swap of complete bumper aswell as change of fog/reverse units

Sorry to be a bit dumb..

Whats the diffuser? Is that the bottom section and also on my bumper it has the grey part along the top, can i pop that out and spray it or is it none removable.

Sorry to be a bit dumb..

Whats the diffuser? Is that the bottom section and also on my bumper it has the grey part along the top, can i pop that out and spray it or is it none removable.

No problem mate were all here to learn,

The diffuser is the section with fins to channel air

Fits in between the exhaust tips and generally painted a different colour to the body of the car.

As for the grey part along the top of your bumper

You can remove and spray this but consider fitting an ST rear bumper prior to investing in the existing bumper.

No problem mate were all here to learn,

The diffuser is the section with fins to channel air

Fits in between the exhaust tips and generally painted a different colour to the body of the car.

As for the grey part along the top of your bumper

You can remove and spray this but consider fitting an ST rear bumper prior to investing in the existing bumper.

Ahh, is there a way to remove my current lower bumper part and add a diffuser? Also cant seem to find a decent st bumper in black.. all need respraying and not gonna pay £200-£300 for a bumper.

keep an eye out on eBay for them. respraying shouldnt cost you too much - give it a go yourself - its not that difficult honest!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Where can i get the M sports diffuser? Will it fit a standard Mk2.5 bumper? Want to add a cat back but not sure what to do about the bumper:/

• Like 1

Where can i get the M sports diffuser? Will it fit a standard Mk2.5 bumper? Want to add a cat back but not sure what to do about the bumper:/

You can choose from either ST or standard focus kit both supplied from MS design

Standard 2008-2011 MS Design kit

http://www.ms-design.com/produkte/singleview/marke/ford-focus-msport.html?no_cache=1

ST 2008-2011 MS Design kit

http://www.ms-design.com/produkte/singleview/marke/ford-focus-st-race.html?no_cache=1

Also check out European-Parts.net for some other German brands of body kit styling.

htp://www.european-parts.net/catalog/index.php/cPath/58

here is my custom made exhaust from the cat back and the bumper did cet cut a bit so it would poke out like the mk1 focus

DSC00711_zpsf5e0e0f1.jpg

zetec s rear section custom made

post-41416-0-41068600-1376602949_thumb.j

very nice Barry

liking the colour of the wheels more though!

cheers sal

henry im liking the colour of the wheels and the zorst looking very nice

• Like 1

Not sure if you're interested in twin exit options but here's mine...2.0TDCi with ST kit and 2 x 4inch slash-cut burnt-tip tailpipes to fill the exhaust cut-outs in the rear bumper...

post-30295-0-87669500-1376650070_thumb.j

post-30295-0-08429100-1376650051_thumb.j

post-30295-0-54641700-1376650090_thumb.j

• Like 1