Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta Induction Kit.

Willy

I love how they quote 6bhp extra.

If you look at their power graph it shows the car already has a 4-1 manifold, sport cat, cat back exhaust and even a remap lol

Waste of time and money.

Just get an air filter, will give you roughly the same gains with half the hassle and expense

no worries =) i was just pointing out that i saw the same thing as you as it being under the MK7.5 1.0 ecobbost section=)

now could someone explain why the kit couldnt work on a 3 cylinder engine? I dont understand why? (but i'm no mechanic) =)

Yeah mate it will work on the 1.0 mate

Air boxes like this are the only option as the MAF sensor is on the lid. This means if you put a K&N cone on it you will lose the MAF sensor (will put the car in limp mode) just incase anyone was wondering about a cone.

I'm not bothering with this now as it's to much hassle for zero gain.

Sticking with the standard filter for now.

I love how they quote 6bhp extra.

If you look at their power graph it shows the car already has a 4-1 manifold, sport cat, cat back exhaust and even a remap lol

Waste of time and money.

Just get an air filter, will give you roughly the same gains with half the hassle and expense

To be fair the graph clearly states the difference between the 2 cars is just the filter. But I do agree that anyone wanting a filter purely for performance gains (especially a £120 one) will be disappointed and would be better leaving it standard or something like this...

http://www.thepipercrossshop.co.uk/pipercross-unique-performance-panel-filter-length-196mm-x-width-160mm-pp1743_p22540562.htm

• 1 month later...

Hi guys if your looking for a induction kit for your fiesta 1.0 ecoboost, we are releasing these next week so they will be available to the market! we are doing stages!

so stage 1 will be the air filter kit along with a silicone induction hose

stage 2 is a cross over pipe

stage 3 is the final silicone which goes into the turbo!

We are getting the silicones and crossover pipes mocked up so please bare with us!

keep looking at our website and the product will be on the front page!

Do you have a rough price on what these stages are going to cost and what bhp gains you have from them cheers

We dont know what the pricing will be for these yet!

The stage 1 kit will be £160 which includes the air filter kit and a induction silicone (choice of colour)

The stage 2 kit will be around £220 which includes the air filter kit a induction silicone and a crossover pipe

The stage 3 kit would be £260 which includes the air filter kit a induction silicone a cross over pipe and a turbo entry silicone which has a large restrictor inside!

The milltek exhausts are going into production in a couple of weeks so we will have stock of them soon!

Great I'm looking forward to the miltek I will definitely be buying one do you have a rough price of the miltek system yet cheers mate

im not too sure on the pricing on a milltek yet! the pricing differs!!

what system are you wanting? very loud,very quiet or inbetween?

we are running a decat with resonator on our car at the moment and it sounds good it has some noise when you put your foot down, but it can be quiet when you want it to be :) we were running a non res a couple of days ago and that was so loud but sounded awesome! sounded like a really old skool porsche!

Havnt made my mind up yet I don't want something that screams out I hang abut McDonald's after midnight but wild want a lot more nude than what I get now :) I liked the one you put up on Facebook sounded sweet

Can you post videos on here? i can post a few videos tonight when i get my car back! its getting the crossover pipe made so that should echoe the noise it makes so should make more of a chatter than just a staright dump!

Roadsport FMIC next week still i have to get rid of the the car for probably 2 weeks while my intercooler gets made :(

I think you can post videos or links to videos I would like to run a decaf but it wouldn't pass mot would it then all I gotta do is get a remap hoping to get 160 bhp after its finished with

Ill put the video on youtube and link it on my profile, Im hoping to get to 200BHP!! :D im trying to buy an engine and a 1.6 fiesta ST turbo to bolt on it but i know that might not be safe because the formula ford used standard internals! which i dont really want to do! :(

I would like 200bhp how would you get tht though I read about the 1.6 turbo fitted on but heard it could cause a lot of problems how come your getting a new intercooler

I would like 200bhp how would you get tht though I read about the 1.6 turbo fitted on but heard it could cause a lot of problems how come your getting a new intercooler

Its for the business! its a front mount so it will be visible and its so we can sell them to customers!

i have uploaded the video onto youtube of the decatted milltek drive by!

Cheers what benefits do you get from a upgraded inter cooler cuz I just think they look cool through the grill :)

The intercooler lowers air intake tempertures which in result can increase bhp

and yes that is the decat one!

Ok might invest in one of those as well then I was gna buy one purely because of how it looks so thts a bonus and how would u get around the mot if I had a decat system

Well I don't know about that! If you buy a sportcatted system then that will reduce the power a bit! You would have to have a sport cat in order to pass the MOT

What sort of power loss do you think a couple of bhp or a fair bit of bhp

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club