Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta Induction Kit.

Willy

we have a remap available for the car but we can only do it in store at the moment :(

Got the crossover pipe on my car now! it sounds awesome! makes a louder noise!

we will have the air filter kits available monday tuesday guys so i will let you guys know when we have them in stock!

we have a remap available for the car but we can only do it in store at the moment :(

we will have the air filter kits available monday tuesday guys so i will let you guys know when we have them in stock!

Shame Danny. Looking for a DIY solution at the mo.

Its for the business! its a front mount so it will be visible and its so we can sell them to customers!

i have uploaded the video onto youtube of the decatted milltek drive by!

sounds good. is it possible to get a clip from the sound inside?

& a video in daylight please :D

Ok I'll try and do this the crossover pipe does seem to make he car a little more torquey!

Is this tge crossover pipe you get with the stage 3 induction kit also I would love to hear a sound clip can't wait to get this kit

When are these coming? Every week we get told 'available next week' !

I the think they are releasing them separately cuz they were going to a kit with silicone hoses, air filter and crossover pipe but if you look on pumaspeeds website they have already got the crossover pipe and silicone air pipe just no filter

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again boys and girls

I've come across a Fiesta ST induction kit and it looks like it will fit the 1.0 ecoboost but what do you guys think.

Welshy has a how to for the new Fiesta ST which uses the said item and it seem that the airbox location and size is the same

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/48025-2013-ford-fiesta-st-2-induction-kit-fitting-guide/?hl=%2Bfiesta+%2Binduction

The airbox does look very similar, if the MAF sensor is exactly the same on the two cars then I can't see why it couldnt be made to fit

I have just been informed by a person that works for puma speed that the st induction kit won't fit the zs because the hose size is different

,pu a speed have jut told me that there kit should be with them in the next couple of weeks and whoever bought this st induction kit should cancel there purchase

I'm bored of waiting for pumaspeed, they have been saying it's coming next week for over a month, with no explanation to why it's late.

And I'll make it fit, I wouldn't be surprised if they are just saying that so that everyone on here doesn't just buy the one I've got and buys theirs when it's out.

And they haven't even got an ST induction kit out

They have on there test cars and I didn't get in touch with puns speed my mate works tgere and asked me tell everyone on here because he can't get online but if you want to waste your money it's nt just about making it fit it's about how much air it lets in too much or too little and and you will lose performance but if you want your car to be slow and sound like you hang around tescos on a Saturday night playing with kids then go ahead just trying to offer some advice

Pumaspeed is just overpriced and bullshitting for months. I'm sure this kit will fit. And if it doesnt, you can always fit a hoseclamp to make it fit..

I've bought one, I'll let you know if it fits in a few days!

Keep us updated Glynn :)

I thought you guys would know stuff about cars! You obviously don't! The ST hose is 70mm so you can't fit it on! The 1.0 ecoboost is 60mm! So good luck fixing that! There is no way of doing it because the pipe work has to be 60mm! And yes we do do an air filter kit for the ST we are going as fast as we can but the fabrication guy is messing us about and the thing he needs to make it by is on my car! Why are you guys not patient!! Jesus just wait! Don't Boge stuff onto your car just because your not patient! If you want you can have mine! Jeeeezzz!

A hose lamp wil make it fit but u will lose power if too much air is going to the engine it won't know what to do with it if it's nt designed for your car y wud u buy it thts like saying I'm gna swap bumper for a golf one but it should fit cuz I've gt duck tape and glue best to be safe nt sorry then you've wasted your money on a kit tht don't work and sounds like a tractor

A hose lamp wil make it fit but u will lose power if too much air is going to the engine it won't know what to do with it if it's nt designed for your car y wud u buy it thts like saying I'm gna swap bumper for a golf one but it should fit cuz I've gt duck tape and glue best to be safe nt sorry then you've wasted your money on a kit tht don't work and sounds like a tractor

Do you know what the job of a MAF is? And why do you think the air filter is attached to it? Lol...