Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you could turn back the clock and re order

MichellefromEssex

Bashful - we had our tigra keyed a few years back - every sodding panel they did, claimed on the insurance and it cost thousands for repair. We now rent 2 garages in a block by us at a cost of £85 a month just to enable both vehicles to be kept safe.

Don't think I haven't considered that - it was the only safe option I could think of, however there are no garages nearby, so just need to keep everything crossed that it doesn't happen again!

Hope the chiropractor sorted your back out so you're all set up for the upgrade.

Don't think I haven't considered that - it was the only safe option I could think of, however there are no garages nearby, so just need to keep everything crossed that it doesn't happen again!

Hope the chiropractor sorted your back out so you're all set up for the upgrade.

Thanks, going in an hour and getting the old jitty belly with nerves.

Thanks, going in an hour and getting the old jitty belly with nerves.

Good luck and be careful--backs are funny things aren't they?

My ex suffered with her back too and once went to an osteopath--I remember vividly some of the really strange positions he was putting her in to get her back right.

Like I said though, take care and get the OH to give you some TLC when you get home. :)

Oh dear i didnt start this thread for arguments, but I can see both sides of the story here, I dont like to slate anyone but Jar I do feel a little sad when I read your thread that at your age you are getting a brand new car, when my OH is now nearly 35 and only just having his first brand new car even though he works 7 days a week from dawn to dusk and myself 5 days a week. What saddens me the most is that I had an "D" reg xr2 which was my pride and joy, but after my ex husband left me for someone else and forced me on the poverty line, I had to sell it to enable me to give my children a christmas, luckily circumstances change and we are in the position now to be able to afford the luxury of a new car we both want and also the upgrad - which is being paid for out of compensation from a nasty car crash my OH was involved in last year.

But I would hope that one day I will be able to afford to help my children out with their first cars - my Daniella is 17 in July and has sent off for her provisional this week, so its not going to be too long that I will be looking for a nice little cheap run around for her, if I was in your parents position I too would probably be able to dig a bit deaper and buy her something better.

I know your excited, I am excited too about weds upgrade and feel I have gone on and on about it, but like you said its a fiesta forum and to discuss all things related.

Bashful - we had our tigra keyed a few years back - every sodding panel they did, claimed on the insurance and it cost thousands for repair. We now rent 2 garages in a block by us at a cost of £85 a month just to enable both vehicles to be kept safe.

I know and understand Michelle (and others) but I seem to be being picked on because my father is buying me a new car? Like its my fault.. or something I should be ashamed of?

Anyway, I htink enough has been said now. Good luck to your daughter with her Theory / practical tests and everything else :)

I know and understand Michelle (and others) but I seem to be being picked on because my father is buying me a new car? Like its my fault.. or something I should be ashamed of?

Anyway, I htink enough has been said now. Good luck to your daughter with her Theory / practical tests and everything else :)

Thanks, I am dreading her being out on the road - but I passed first time at 17 and it was the best thing I ever did, cannot understand when people say they cannot drive!!!! I want all my kids driving as quick as possible, rather them be in control than a passenger in some boy racers car :lol::lol::lol:

Good luck and be careful--backs are funny things aren't they?

My ex suffered with her back too and once went to an osteopath--I remember vividly some of the really strange positions he was putting her in to get her back right.

Like I said though, take care and get the OH to give you some TLC when you get home. :)

I got treated to a meal out at the local Toby Carvery as I was able to sit in the chair woo hoo. Yeah the chiropractor did put me in a few funny positions which was a bit embarassing, sounded strange too, popping noises which is the gas escaping between the muscles :blink::blink: and not the gas between my bum cheeks :P :P

I got treated to a meal out at the local Toby Carvery as I was able to sit in the chair woo hoo. Yeah the chiropractor did put me in a few funny positions which was a bit embarassing, sounded strange too, popping noises which is the gas escaping between the muscles :blink::blink: and not the gas between my bum cheeks :P :P

No, that came after the meal BOOM BOOM! :lol: :lol:

No, that came after the meal BOOM BOOM! :lol: :lol:

escaping GAS..............I didnt know Gordon Brown took you out to dinner???.......lol

I ordered the car in Sea Grey but the car i tested was in Vision Blue and that looked amazing.

Im still not sure as i write this but given a second chance id of gone for Vision Blue.

I think Sea Gray is an amazing colour. Not only is it almost pearlescent due to its depth of colour (changes colour from blueish to dary gray depending on the highlights) but also is only available on the Titanium X and Zetec S - So its more presteige. Its also got a pretty good re-sale value.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club