Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 Ghia Parts Help

1stghia

Hi I usally end up in these forums when looking for or how to do stuff, so I thought it was about time I joined :) so Hi lol

I am looking for part numbers if anyone knows to complete my ghia center console.

1) Demister fascia/surround blanks and front and rear screen switches - in silver

2) As most people who dont have one standard the ashtray/compartment behind the gear stick with the flap door - in silver

3) Gear stick surround / fascia (not the gaiter trim but outside of that) - in silver

Have added a pic of an 06 focus style to show, as I am getting on a bit and maybe not explaining myself well lolol

cheers for any helppost-45522-0-84156200-1374841833_thumb.j

Hi Thanks for the reply, yeah it is the whole unit I require, I did see that on eBay but the condition is pants for me I am afraid, although I didnt see the gear surround but 54 quid is a bit steep lol I have a mad search every few days but have been looking since last september :( I either miss them or they just dont sit well with my eye. If it comes to it I will have to try ford :o but I know the price will be sky high lol

:)

Ah okay. Well you can try a local scrappie, or try and find the ford finis number.

Wether ford or eBay the parts youre looking for do go for silly prices im afraid the ashtray cover is about £100 from ford best bet is eBay and watch for whats ending soon

just picked myself up off the floor after that lol have just grabbed an ashtray :D but in black :( any chance any one might know the colour/code of the silver accesories as in the pic above cheers, may as well do my own gear surround if i can match the colour :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club