Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Mats

Mark M.K

Hi all,

Has anybody noticed the poor qulitaly of the standard carpet mats? Mine are only 4 months old, yet they already look old and tired! Are the velour mats any better?

The ones in my old peugeot were 2 years old, but they still looked good as new!

I dont no what mats i have, i brought them for £27 from Parts and they have fiesta on the drivers mat.

But i have noticed from only 3 weeks of driving that they are looks worn out already!!!

Can you get pictures up so i can see what you mean?

Image019.jpg

Image018.jpg

Noticed when i was cleaning the car today, very poor i think!

I agree Mark.

I thought they would be much better than they are.

The ones on my Astra were much thicker and even after 2 years still looked new.

Velour ones are standard on the titanium but they are nothing special I'm afraid.

Just enough to protect the carpet I guess........

I think i have the same as you have Mark. I am going down again to Ford tomorrow to get my back number plate changed for the second time. The retards keep cracking the lettering when they put them on, and i dont think its acceptable IMO.

So ill be dropping in the mats and kicking up a fuss! My Ripspeed (yes i know lol) mats lasted 2 years in my corsa and looks good as new when i sold it! So after 3 weeks this is def unacceptable!!!

I have rubber fiesta mats and they are brilliant. I wouldnt be happy if the mats were wearing after 3 weeks, very poor quality. I'll inspect mine in the morning just to check!!! :)

Mine were taken out of a titanium (dealer promised us free mats so pinched some lol) - so guess the same ones as most of you have got, tbh I have not got much to complain about with them, they still look nice - as much as mats can look nice lol.

I think the rubber mats look very cool, and are quite cheep too. I like the idea of rubber mats too as they must be alot more resistant and easier to clean. I'm not sure if they would go with the leasther interior though? Would you recommend them PoohBear?

Can someone with rubber mats get a picture up for me to see?

Going down tomorrow to get a new number plate put on and going to talk to Parts about the mats.

From my experience with rubber mats they go dull in colour quickly and you cannot really polish them as they make your feet slip on the pedals, but thats just my experience anyway :-)

From my experience with rubber mats they go dull in colour quickly and you cannot really polish them as they make your feet slip on the pedals, but thats just my experience anyway :-)

ahh very true!

Sorry, only just seen this!

I love the rubber mats, quality is brilliant and even thought carpet mats look better, there not very pratical for me.

Will take some piccies when I go out today and also some other ones of my beauty...you've not really seen my car yet, only one picture, was too excited on the day I got it!!

xx.

• 1 month later...

Have look at the variety of mats by "autostyle", when my ford ones expire, I shall look closely at this company, although you can overspecify, and make them expensive.

I have read some good things from customers, repeatedly using them.

I think i've the same mats as you Nipz - Although i paid £27.50 for mine.Will report back when i've got a bit more wear out of them for there longevity!

:rolleyes: no wonder, the dealer threw mats free of charge, with mine :unsure:

any chance of pictures of the mats not to accept plz ;)

mine were the freee titanium one and now have a hole in by the right pedal.. im gettin some new ones soon once i go get them any ideas what to get?