post-44689-0-32050300-1375208759_thumb.j

• Like 1

Moving this to the projects and builds section buddy. Cars looking great

• Like 1

Moving this to the projects and builds section buddy. Cars looking great

Sorry about that :) forgot haha

And thanks :)

Just a little thread for the modifications ill be doing

Today I have had the fog inserts and lower grille painted gloss black I have also fitted team heko wind deflectors

Some time this week I will be fitting DMB overlays front and back and centre caps

And my Lego dust caps :)

And in the next month I will be having the mountune upgrade and then a new exhaust system :)

Also I will be fitting some new alloys hopefully OZ tourismos (18")

Today's progress

Hey, front painted bits dont look to bad in the pics at all. Deflectors look good, got the same ones on my wishlist on eBay. Mk7 ones? Straight push on fit? Not metal clips or sticky pads required?

That was the okay side haha, I'm still going to get them re done (not by someone in a rush)

And yeah MK7 ones pushed on they come with clips the drivers side need two and the passenger side only needed one

• Like 1

Wack some winter tyres on these alloys and get a new set for the 18's

Winter wheels

Summer Wheels :)

• Like 2

Yeah a lad of the st owners club makes personalised ones :)

On Facebook type in caps 'n' cuffs

• Like 1

DMB overlays fitted :)

Just washed the car then it rained :(

post-44689-0-75520900-1375535734_thumb.j

post-44689-0-37328400-1375535745_thumb.j

post-44689-0-47286900-1375535755_thumb.j

• Like 3

what size wheel centres did you go for in the end? I've heard differing views over what size to get. Just over a week till im due to pick up my st-2!!! :)

• Like 1

It's the 55mm fit perfect :)

Bet your right excited :)

• Like 2

It's the 55mm fit perfect :)

Bet your right excited :)

That's the understatement of the century!! 12 weeks is a loooooong time to wait for a car!! Come on Ford sort it out....only takes they're robots 9 hours to build a fiesta!! :( Ive text my dealer every 2 weeks of so for info....pretty sure he'll be glad to see the back of me. By the way did yours have the "unique ST mats" that the brochure talks about or generic ones or none at all?

• Like 1

12 weeks!!! Wow I waited 1 haha

What colour exterior interior???

And they came with mats unsure if they are unique lol, but there are only st emblem mats on the focus :) I've already had a chat with ford :)

But not fussed about the mats because as soon as go for the mountune kit ill be picking a set of theres

• Like 1

12 weeks!!! Wow I waited 1 haha

What colour exterior interior???

And they came with mats unsure if they are unique lol, but there are only st emblem mats on the focus :) I've already had a chat with ford :)

But not fussed about the mats because as soon as go for the mountune kit ill be picking a set of theres

1 Week!!! dont make me hate you!! :P Did they have one already built for you to buy then? I had to wait for one to be built and shipped! Frozen white on the outside with Molten Orange on the inside!!! Getting in on wednesday 14th, booked to drop the front grilles in to be sprayed gloss black on the 14th to get them back by friday 16th. Also booked it in to have some custom ST stripes put on and mirrors wrapped on thursday 15th. So the car better arrive on time after a 12 week wait otherwise I will be :angry::angry::angry:

Really???

Well I've spoke to ford and dealer they both say they don't do them.

Ohwell :) mountune mats FTW

1 Week!!! dont make me hate you!! :P Did they have one already built for you to buy then? I had to wait for one to be built and shipped! Frozen white on the outside with Molten Orange on the inside!!! Getting in on wednesday 14th, booked to drop the front grilles in to be sprayed gloss black on the 14th to get them back by friday 16th. Also booked it in to have some custom ST stripes put on and mirrors wrapped on thursday 15th. So the car better arrive on time after a 12 week wait otherwise I will be :angry::angry::angry:

Haha don't hate :p

My friends works for TCH and rang me up saying there was on in the showroom to look at :) I went with no intentions to buy, but I fell in love! Ha!

Wow so you've got a busy couple of weeks :)

What colour you having the mirrors???

Haha don't hate :P

My friends works for TCH and rang me up saying there was on in the showroom to look at :) I went with no intentions to buy, but I fell in love! Ha!

Wow so you've got a busy couple of weeks :)

What colour you having the mirrors???

Naah, happy for you but I'm like a little kid so the wait has killed me. Mirrors being wrapped in gloss black with a horizontal red stripe across. Got a customised ZS stripe kit, which is red and black being fitted, and some custom black viper stripes with a thinner red stripe on top being fitted too. Also booked the front lower grilles in to be sprayed. Gonna be skint this month! Just sold a bunch of stuff on eBay so gonna use the money with next month's pay to buy some black alloys with a red rim. Probably Team Dynamic 17" or 18". So skint again for october. Then towards the end of the year ill do all the little addons, numberplates, remaining lights, wind deflectors, rear window stickers etc. Then Jan its remap, exhaust and air filter......well that't the plan anyway!! :D

I also waited a week, and got mats with ST logo on.

kinda sad I know but would you mind taking a pic of them, can use it if the dealer claims they don't exist!! :P

I'm after some OZ wheels in black but money funds are low :) (lets just say woman know how to spend)! Ha

Here you can see the ST logon on the passenger side clearly:

IMAG0212.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for taking the time!! At least now I have some proof to use!!

Well I e spoken to my dealer and ford and neither will supply as I didn't state them on my order :/

Here you can see the ST logon on the passenger side clearly:

IMAG0212.jpg

I wish i got a set of these with mine!

• Like 1

Can you buy them from ford or elsewhere?