Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 St2 Mods

Ollies122

So today I got the call!!!! Not the call that said all was well and my car would be ready tomorrow, 12 WEEKS after I ordered it....but instead the call that said my car was delayed and the next estimated date was now Sat 24th Aug!!! NOT HAPPY!! :angry: Its a ford built by robots in 9 hours not a hand crafted bentley!! It better be there next sat that's all I can say otherwise I am gonna lose my $#&!£!!!!

I would definitely be complaining! If it was a specific date and not an estimated date maybe a free services or something :)

I had an issue with my Abarth last year they gave me a specific date and put it back twice so I complained and got a free services :) not bad lol

Exhaust getting ordered next week on pay day :) can't wait.

Scorpion 3" Cat Back Race System (Non Resonated)

Ill get pictures and a little video of existing and new :)

• Like 1

Exhaust getting ordered next week on pay day :) can't wait.

Scorpion 3" Cat Back Race System (Non Resonated)

Ill get pictures and a little video of existing and new :)

How much? How are you getting it fitted? Does it require major modification or could it be put back to stock quite easily? Very interested in any pics or videos you post!!!

I got a voucher from there stand from Ford Fair should be £ 540.00 but i'm getting it for £ 439.00 :)

nope assuming its just cut existing off and weld new one on :), but just having a look around for a decent garage to do the work should cost about £80.00 to fit :) and yes can be put back to stock if needs be, but why would you want it back to stock???.

and yeah when it gets fitted ill try and get step by step pictures without getting in there way :)

I got a voucher from there stand from Ford Fair should be £ 540.00 but i'm getting it for £ 439.00 :)

nope assuming its just cut existing off and weld new one on :), but just having a look around for a decent garage to do the work should cost about £80.00 to fit :) and yes can be put back to stock if needs be, but why would you want it back to stock???.

and yeah when it gets fitted ill try and get step by step pictures without getting in there way :)

Well you might wanna put it back to stock.if you only keep it for a year then get a new one on a Ford PCP so need to get a good price on it so you can buy a new one!! ;-) haha!!

haha nope ill be selling the stock one i think :p

plus it's official this is my last fiesta ill be keeping it for two years then I want something with a lot more power :)

Just to let you know changed my mind from the scorpion to a cobra and getting it fitted on the 31/08/13 at 8:30. Am so excited :)

Woke up grumpy that my ST isn't here yet so pushed the dealer for more info on its delay. He told me that it definitely is already built and to my spec, It has been checked and that we are just waiting for it to get here. At least its nothing to do with the paint colour or interior etc I am beginning to suspect that next Saturday will be another repeat of it not being here though. Fingers Crossed... I even considered just forgetting the whole thing and going for a Zetec S...just to get into a new car...made worse by the fact the dealer said he had one in white that customer had turned down...but I just know a week later if be trying to find an ST rear splitter etc :P plus nothing beats the sound of that dinky little turbo hiss....I wonder if there is a way to fit a louder blow off valve on it!!!

Ollies122......I WANT MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

DON'T DO IT WAIT FOR THE ST PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

YOU DON'T WANT A ZETEC S YOU NEED THE ST IN YOUR LIFE :)

• Like 2

i think he might get the hint Ollie haha!

i dont disagree for a second though. We all had to wait Welshy. Man the ______ up! :lol:

• Like 1

hahaha lets hope he does :p

I had to wait 7 long days !!! i'm sure you can wait a bit longer :P

buy a fake valve from Halfords and fit it to your current car, that'll inject some life into it whilst waiting.

and youre impatient over your current zetec s! some people have corsas to live with...

• Like 1

buy a fake valve from halfords and fit it to your current car, that'll inject some life into it whilst waiting.

and youre impatient over your current zetec s! some people have corsas to live with...

fake valve hahaha!!!

:lol: poor vauxhall drivers

i think he might get the hint Ollie haha!

i dont disagree for a second though. We all had to wait Welshy. Man the ______ up! :lol:

In fairness this is now my 14th week waiting since Ford confirmed my order...how long did you wait for yours?

Maybe you have been waiting 14 weeks but you've waited this long now don't back out for a ZS as the ST is defiantly worth the wait :)

I ordered mid feb, picked up mid June due to a delay - rumour was a shortage in red brake calipers!

do know how you feel though, i was chewing my arm off by that point. as long as i had brakes calipers i didnt care about having them red calipers by that point!

Grrr!! Just got a text from the dealer and its been delayed again....31st of aug now!!!! Suposidly!! Losing faith in Ford as a company for new cars....hype up a new st then mess about the people who actually order them....good business model!!!

Sorry to hear that :( suppose it gives you more time to get all your personal touches in place for when you get it :)

On another note my red bulbs have arrive for the interior :) bring on the red lol :)

Grrr!! Just got a text from the dealer and its been delayed again....31st of aug now!!!! Suposidly!! Losing faith in Ford as a company for new cars....hype up a new st then mess about the people who actually order them....good business model!!!

It's because they are getting way more demand than they had anticipated.

The Fiesta ST is getting loads of good press at the moment which means it is selling like hot cakes. Ford have had to increase production rates to try and keep up:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/index.php/news/surging-demand-for-ford-fiesta-st-prompts-production-boost

Sorry to hear that :( suppose it gives you more time to get all your personal touches in place for when you get it :)

On another note my red bulbs have arrive for the interior :) bring on the red lol :)

what bulbs are these....?? can i also purchase these/similar without the need of a paypal account?!

sympathies welshy, any idea why? another reason for delays whilst waiting for mine was the release of the B-max and....C-max maybe?! so a lot of cars were sat at port as they couldnt distribute in time to the dealer network...

I guess patience is a virtue and all that. The car is built and checked...just waiting for ford to deliver it. Guess I might as well get it on a 63 plate now even though I wanted it on a 13 plate. But at least if it actually arrives on the 31st aug ill have one of the first 63 plate cars in my town!! The wait is killing me even though I know it will be worth it when I get it!!

bulbs in :)

I will get you a link for them tomorrow when I'm at a computer

post-44689-0-72076700-1376945543_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry completely forgot to upload the link.

had to order some more of these as i'm changing the boot lights and the rear reading lights :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281148056345?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Mr Maverick any news on your vehicle ???

Well funny you should ask. Got a call from my dealer today and my car is on the move and should be at the dealership on Friday...dont want to get excited yet but fingers crossed!!