Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 St2 Mods

Ollies122

I'm sure it is possible :) not seen anyone do it as of yet though.

Maybe you could be the first?

well rather than tap into the boost pressure line Im tempted to buy one of these:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Android-Torque-Car-Mini-ELM327-OBD2-OBDII-Bluetooth-Diagnostic-Interface-CAN-BUS-/181124903208?pt=UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item2a2be2b128

paired with this app:-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torquefree&hl=en

seems to be getting good reviews online!! got an old android handset I could leave in the car...might be worth a go for less than £10....what you think?

Nah if your going to do it do it right :)!

Learn from my mistake I went cheap on the plastic and got a bad finish!

Get it done properly :p

• Like 1

Nah if your going to do it do it right :)!

Learn from my mistake I went cheap on the plastic and got a bad finish!

Get it done properly :P

Fair Point!! :D

Though from what im reading people are saying its really good...it is coming from the car's ECU after all!!

p.s your as bad as me on the forum....late last night...then first thing this morning....I'm restless waiting for my car.....whats your excuse? :P haha!

Haha same old got in from the gym late

Then work in ten minutes :( ha

• Like 1

Also....Im not gonna lie...kept meaning to do it...but finally stolen your signature idea!!

Wow is that a vvvvvvvvvvvvvv oh I can't bring myself to say it hahahaha

• Like 1

Wow is that a vvvvvvvvvvvvvv oh I can't bring myself to say it hahahaha

dont judge me...I was very poor at the time and needed a little run-around....if its any help i had less than 3 months before I got my puma, which....at the time....i loved almost as much as I do my current fiesta!! :rolleyes:

It's okay I nearly bought the Astra gtc VXR haa

• Like 1

It's okay I nearly bought the Astra gtc VXR haa

*cough* hypocrite *cough*

:P

haha but i didn't buy one like you TRAITOR

think you should change your name to darth vader haha

OLLIE OLLIE OLLIE!!!! I'm Collecting My ST On Saturday!!! It's 100% Official!!! YIPEEEE!! The dealer showed me pics of it today at the compound too!! Sorted the finance docs and emailed him my payslip as I get free servicing as Im part of the local borough council. The price was the one we agreed on the phone too....whew. Couple of hiccups...got home to set up the 7 day insurance and ford wouldn't cover me...apparently being 26 isnt old enough... :wacko:...but they will issue the dealer with a 1 day cover note for friday so they can tax the car before my pickup on sat. 2nd Hiccup after get numerous quotes from directline to check all my planned mods would be covered, when I finally called up today their base quote was higher and then £200 extra for the mods and thats without NCD protection. Phoned up churchill who offered me fully comp, with all the current mods im gonna do and with protected NCD for £500!!! :D Directline told me my policy is not set to auto-renew and my renewal docs were put in the post today...just got to forward them on to churchill one they arrive to prove my NCD!! All in all a very happy day!! My new plates arrived but I'll save the pics of those!! :P a whole load of stuff was dispatched for the car...but you'll have to wait and see for that too!! However after reading about the number of keyless fiesta's being stolen, I cant prevent it but a steering wheel lock plus this will at least slow the thieving gits down!!

Wheel Clamp

That's EPIC woohoo :)

7 day insurance wouldn't work??? I'm 22 and mine worked

Can't wait to see it :)

• Like 1

sorry for the essay post...I finally feel like I cant get excited!! only the 2nd one to hit the streets of bedfordshire....first one (also white) hit the roads yesterday....but by next weekend it wont look anything like mine!!

yeh ford insure said they wouldn't insure me cos I was under 28 :wacko: weird!! not a huge problem but could have started my own insurance a week later....least it means I can mod all weekend....fingers crossed for a bit of dry weather!! :unsure:

Don't apologies its exciting news ha!

Can't wait to see what you accomplish this weekend :)

• Like 1

Don't apologies its exciting news ha!

Can't wait to see what you accomplish this weekend :)

Thanks pal. seems like all the stressing and impatience is finally going to pay off...must remember to take some good pics in detail before I go crazy swapping parts out!

p.s do you know how to delete albums have two empty ones on here that are doing my head in and cant find the button to delete them so just set them both to private...random question!

Yeah can't wait

What colour have you got again?

And id ask the admin for advice

yeh will ask them!!

well was gonna go for a different colour this time but at the last minute went for frozen white with red interior...only other colour I think i really want was the blue but frozen white, when clean on a sunny day......drool!! might go all out with the mods on this one....1)because its an ST and 2) because in a few year ill have to drive a car that looks a bit more grown up!! :D

• Like 1

Think you meant to say the other colour is panther black not blue hahaha

1 more day down!!! Am just counting down the hours until 11am on saturday morning!!

Todays hiccup, checked my finance docs and there was no GAP insurance included, called the dealer who confirmed it wasnt included and I said that I made it clear from the start I wanted it...few hours later...hey presto, called me back and GAP was now included at not extra cost!! Another win!!

SOOOOO EXCITED!!! My insurance docs arrived today but more importantly the final bits i ordered for the car arrived today!!!! Including the bit i took a gamble on but having received look sooo badass!! :-) hope for good weather tomoz for fitting :-) wanna tell you all the stuff ive bought but you'll have to wait and see over the next 5 days!!! :-p

Haha spill the beans!!!!!!!!!! Don't be selfish !!!!!!

• Like 1

how many miles have you done on your ST now?

im holding off the Mountune for a while - havent had a car this quick before so i want to use that to further inject some life into it at a later date.

No car just compares nowadays - even in a torquey twin turbo diesel i dont find quite as punchy (only marginaly!)

I'm only on 2500ish :)

What about you?

And don't think ill be going mountune at all now as I'm happy with the performance and don't see any justification in the insurance premium.

Nice! I'm on 3800 :)

yeah it kinda makes sense as it'll still be under warranty, but I'm just happy as it is!

To be honest the only thing I want changing is the radio software! But the off button rectifies that, to be replaced with the sound of the engine/turbo.

Bring on the Amsterdam vibes haha (thought best not to hijack welshys thread!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club