Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Owners Manual

JAR897

Hey guys....

I'm looking for the NEW Ford Fiesta (mk7?) owners manual.

There must be a digital version of it online somewhere.. Does anyone know where?

Or can it be purchased from somewhere or anything?

Regards.

P.s. What does everyone think of my new SIG and does anyone want one? (I have a few spare hours tonight lol).

Not seen an online version, and the paper version doesn't lend itself to being scanned in.

If you want one in advance then I guess you will need to buy one.

I like the sig noticed it earlier look smart, I don't want one, but thanks for the offer.

You are as excited as I used get about cars though I probably contained it better ;) , I've managed to calm down a bit with age and the fact I've had a few over the years now :)

Why can't you just wait till you get the car? It's a very boring book to read and most things in the car are common sence really.

I know, I just enjoy reading and have recently finished a pretty exciting book. I'm sure the Ford Owners manual won't be quite so inthrilling but it will familiarize myself with some of the features and also help me to answer some of the more technical questions posted on theese forums. Thanks. :D

I will add what the others have said it's not worth buying, the manual that is not the car, the car is ace :)

Hey guys....

I'm looking for the NEW Ford Fiesta (mk7?) owners manual.

My dealer gave me a spare copy a month before delivery of my car. PM me your address and I'll send it. IF you promise not to post a message here for 2 whole days! :) Only jokin on the last bit

Ray

Thanks RayCooper! I PM'ed you my email and my physical house address as im not sure if you meant that its a digital or hard copy. Either way, thank you so so much. :D

Thanks RayCooper! I PM'ed you my email and my physical house address as im not sure if you meant that its a digital or hard copy. Either way, thank you so so much. :D

It's a real book. Will be posting it Monday morning, been busy this weekend.

Ray

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club