Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel Light, Handbook & Radio Code

ahaw6627

Afternoon all

I have no handbooks for my mk2 focus, therefore don't know my radio code which I need to clean the terminals up on my battery and also don't know how far fuel will go when fuel light comes on. Also need to get my hands on the handbooks!

Anybody able to help?

Many thanks!

Alan

• Like 1

Afternoon all

I have no handbooks for my mk2 focus, therefore don't know my radio code which I need to clean the terminals up on my battery and also don't know how far fuel will go when fuel light comes on. Also need to get my hands on the handbooks!

Anybody able to help?

Many thanks!

Alan

Hi Alan,

Sharing of stereo codes on the open forum is prohibited works in more peoples favour than against,

If your stereo is currently still functioning you can see my guide in the list below this post on how to obtain the serial number without removing the stereo,

The serial number of the stereo is also printed on the casing of the stereo,

It is required in order to provide you with the code of the stereo,

As for purchasing an owners manual your best option is eBay

Use a memory saver plugged into the lighter socket, saves having to chase up the code.

There's two manuals for the MK2 Focus, which one you need depends on the footwell fusebox you have fitted (late 2007 models have the same box as the MK2.5 Focus).

Below this message you'll find two links for fusebox diagrams.

Drop your fusebox down and compare images to acertain which model you have.

I'll post the serial numbers and cover images of the manuals pertaining to each type for you when I get home later tonight so you can find the right one for your car on eBay.

• Like 1

To access and check your fusebox -

20130805_182307.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if your passenger fusebox looks like this-

20130805_180629.jpg

You need the early MK2 handbook - serial number 6M5J-19A321-ADA (CG3505en)-

20130805_180347.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-OWNERS-HANDBOOK-AUDIOBOOK-CASE-WALLET-2004-2007-INC-ST-/321173909105?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item4ac774ee71

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your fusebox looks like this-

20130805_180708.jpg

You need the later MK2 / 2.5 handbook - serial number 7M5J-19A321-ADA (CG3505en)-

20130805_180818.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-OWNERS-HANDBOOK-AUDIOBOOK-CASE-WALLET-2007-2011-INC-ST-/321173861293?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item4ac77433ad

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club