Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Running Lights

tomroscoe

Can I easily replace the Fiesta's daytime running lights with brighter and whiter LEDs? Mine is the pretty basic Zetec. And is it possible to wire the car so that I have daytime tail lights on at the same time? And when am I ever going to use those front fog lights, er? I'd like those as daytime running lights.

Anythings possible, but front fog lights are going to be more useful than rear DRL's.

Front fogs:

When it is low light and incredibly thick fog, your headlights will simply create a white sheet in front of you. Fogs are much lower and are designed to light up the road under the fog.

They are also much brighter and allow oncoming vehicles see your car from a greater distance.

Can I easily replace the Fiesta's daytime running lights with brighter and whiter LEDs? Mine is the pretty basic Zetec. And is it possible to wire the car so that I have daytime tail lights on at the same time? And when am I ever going to use those front fog lights, er? I'd like those as daytime running lights.

I was looking into this aswell (front DRL), as I'm not a great fan of the yellow halogen DRl's. I think the bulb is H15 and cant find any LED replacements, I might replace the sidelight with LED and just keep the sidelights on. You can get covers for the bulb to make the light whiter, but I'd imagine the actual light output would be reduced seeing as this bulb is the main beam aswell not sure its worth taking the risk.

The other option is to get the Tit X light clusters, but it could work out quite expensive.

I got told £193 per headlight for the Titanium x units ,

Down from £247 at least which is what they started at.

If they were around the £100 mark I'd do it, but I'm not paying stupid amounts for LED's

also don't forget you can only use fogs when its foggy (Reduced visibility) and should have them off at all other times :P

also don't forget you can only use fogs when its foggy (Reduced visibility) and should have them off at all other times :P

They're also legal for being a yobbo on private land :P

They're also legal for being a yobbo on private land :P

And that too :)