Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brought My Fezza Today!

Sweeney367

Its not brand new because I couldn't bring myself to swallow the depreciatin as I only intend on keeping the car for 2 years until I'm 21 and can get something more powerfull!

Anyway after 2 days shopping around I say my baby from afar.. Mainly cos it's bright green. I haven't seen a fiesta that colour before but I loved it! It's a 1.25 Zetec, '09 plate with 14k on the clock. Was on the forecourt priced at £8500! But my mum, being an ex car sales woman, managed to haggle it down to £7000 with a few extras thrown in, if I left a £2000 deposit (which I was planning on doing anyway! Lol)

So it gets delivered Wednesday week and I can't wait! The only disappointment is I'm being sent away for 6 weeks with work but at least I got something to look forward to..

I've only got a few things planned, and all are cosmetic as I'd be better off using my cash as toilet paper than trying to make a 1.2 faster!

I live in Great Yarmouth on weekends, and in Stamford (between Peterborough and Leicester) on weekdays if there's any meets!

Peace out..

Hi and welcome to FOC

That's some nice haggling, be good to see some pics when you get it too :-)

Thanks! I've got the dealer pics and a few I took while I was there but the car doesn't look as good in the pics :( I'll upload them anywho soon as I get on the pc..

Forgot to mention! I've got my old t reg fezza sat in my garage with a broken camshaft.. I got some big plans for that so it'll be on to keep an eye on :p

• 2 weeks later...

f3ae28cf3e4e1241edf61b6e8aeb7463.jpg

Photo for anyone who was interested (: