Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Foc Official Corsa Bashing Thread

DanGersFord

If he goes to court then I will likely be called to testify.

TBH with CCTV and statements taken into consideration the evidence against him will be more than enough.

A good Solicitor would recommend that he plead guilty for a reduced punishment.

If he pleads his innocence they will throw the book at him for sure.

• Like 1

I thought the police only crushed cars of no value, everything else goes to auction?

I thought the police only crushed cars of no value, everything else goes to auction?

Exactly - it will be crushed - its a Corsa!

• Like 1

Exactly - it will be crushed - its a Corsa!

I thought that after I posted, lol.

But Clive mentioned about a brand new audi being crushed.

I completely forgot I started this thread lol

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Ford OC mobile app

I completely forgot I started this thread lol

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Ford OC mobile app

So glad you did :D

• Like 2

Just Seen The Funniest Thing Ever, On Way Back From Work Today The Traffic Up My Street Was Backing Up, Having Saw 2 Police Cars Pass Us At High Speed I Naturally Assumed Something Awful Had Happened. When I Got To The Front Of The Queue I Saw What Had Caused It. Three Blokes Uselessly Pushing A MK2 C***a. God I Laughed Ages After. When Will People Learn These Cars Are Crap.

• Like 1

As an offshoot, just had to deal with a head on between a Meriva and a DS3.

No injuries so lucky people however I can candidly say for the records that the DS3 fared far better than the Meriva.

The Meriva is an ex-car.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

One less V******l is a bonus. Small steps towards a better world for us all

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

A Vauxhall ran into the side of mum's Discovery today, parked up; he ran into it at about 30 somehow. All airbags gone off, bits of Corsa everywhere and generally not such a pretty sight.

Poor Discovery has a bent wing :(

• Like 1

My mother had a meriva recently, she was telling me about it :p it cost her a grand in one month, and she got fed up as more was going wrong by the minute! she got rid and now has a 55 plate golf! much better!

'Nuff said: a photo I took a few days ago...

Maybe he thought that the whole purpose of a car sticker is so that you can read the sticker the right way around when your driving your car?

IMAG0259_zps618ad404.jpg

'Nuff said: a photo I took a few days ago...

Maybe he thought that the whole purpose of a car sticker is so that you can read the sticker the right way around when your driving your car?

IMAG0259_zps618ad404.jpg

Except it will still be wrong in the rear view mirror.

That is the beauty of reversed stickers, you can see them in your mirror too :D

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thought I would save starting another thread about this, but just heard that the main B road out of town near where I live has been closed due to an overturned vehicle.

Reliably informed by a colleague that it is in fact a Corsa, lol. As far as we know, no one is seriously injured else I wouldn't have posted.

Funny thing that although it is a B road, it could easily be an A road, as it is pretty open and straight, not only that but the limit is only 50 due to the amount of traffic using it. So the driver was either driving like a complete pillock or (maybe and) the car just decided to flip, lol.

If I find any pics I'll be sure to post them.

I do love the miraculous Corsa Flip functionality, the amount of times I have heard, watched or read of a Corsa that mysteriously ended up on its roof is crazy, I mean, you can always guarantee that the driver had no part to play in this unfortunate circumstance....

Perhaps the next bond car should be a Corsa? I mean, Q would have very little to do in the realms of adding this flip functionality, I can only imagine how much it costs to add a flip system to the Aston's....

What I find odd (and a few of the people I know have found this as well) is that the equivalent corsa is cheaper to insure than a Fiesta. Odd that, considering the corsa lot are so safe and considerate :p

Let me just make it clear that I never considered buying a corsa, was just curious

lol.

It is sad though, more car accidents, more thefts (well up until recently) it just seems crazy!

But they are probably very cheap to fix as there are no quality parts in them

• Like 1

haha, very true, and to be fair, with all these miraculous flips, the dealers probably go to the scrapyard to find replacement parts anyway :p

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club