Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ford Fair 2013 Picture & Video Topic

Mark M.K

Haha no better idea , you leave Lenny at home , and you bring his car , we can then set up a side stall and sell bits of it :)

Pmsl...I like how you think

• Like 1

:o why couldn't there have been a crown vic at Ford Fair Silverstone!! :(

• Like 2

Surprised there wasn't seems a huge spot from the pictures ...there was about 300cars on show at the causeway coast fair 70% were vintage

• Like 1

Surprised there wasn't seems a huge spot from the pictures ...there was about 300cars on show at the causeway coast fair 70% were vintage

And the other 30% were pure Classic ;)

• Like 1

And the other 30% were pure Classic ;)

Eh 10% basic rs 15%focus 5%boy racers

• Like 1

Steve was there , last seen going across the bridge about 2.15pm :)

yes there were a few missing or people i did not see , also a few people that were probably not members used our space.

Only really noticed a handful from the forum; Pree, Sal, Alex, EddieKuga, BeccaaCat... not sure who some of the others were, especially the two red ST's that disappeared halfway through the day. If there were more of us and we were struggling for space, I'd be pretty miffed if they weren't forum members!

We got in late but stayed to the end... one of the last cars off the stand ;)

Was a very nice Pikes Peak RS200 though! Ultra rare car, never seen one before

• Like 1

Sorry I couldn't get over to meet some of you, such a lot to see in a day. I got a few lookers at my Fiesta Zetec S on the Ford Focus Owners club stand :)

Does help having a Fiesta ST next to me ;)

01dcf3097e59e6cb041f21a3f164f787.jpg

5e0ff0850bc88c0d110c0efa6bf446c3.jpg

Try next year eh.

• Like 3

Sorry I couldn't get over to meet some of you, such a lot to see in a day. I got a few lookers at my Fiesta Zetec S on the Ford Focus Owners club stand :)

Does help having a Fiesta ST next to me ;)

01dcf3097e59e6cb041f21a3f164f787.jpg

5e0ff0850bc88c0d110c0efa6bf446c3.jpg

Try next year eh.

i was over there with yunii , i saw your car , very nice too

Cheers mate, it was my first 'long drive' in the Fez, and it was great, returning 51.8mpg.

Happy days, although the sun got my neck again, almost same colour as the car lol

Cheers mate, it was my first 'long drive' in the Fez, and it was great, returning 51.8mpg.

Happy days, although the sun got my neck again, almost same colour as the car lol

I could feel my neck burning too - thought it was just me haha

• Like 1

I have lobster arms from yesterday :(

Yup I wore long sleeves otherwise I would of been the same. I don't cope well in anything other than cloudy :(

Turned up at work this morning and everyone I spoke to was like "Oh, someone's caught the sun!".

Been to FF two years on the trot now and both have been glorious weather!

On speaking with Mark/Steve/Nathan yesterday, I reckon we should drum up some interest for next year to try and make it the best yet. Think about it, potentially everyone who was there can join this forum: it's a welcome environment for Fords both old or new, standard or modified etc. It's the one opportunity in the year for a large meet for all members :)

• Like 2

Had a sore nose all day yesterday, getting better today though, lol.

It was quite cool when we first got there and was only really warm when the sun was out as there was quite a breeze about. You don't really think about the power of the sun still being there...

I think we could make next year more of a meet too, this year felt a little bit like we just had a designated parking space, only saw a couple of you guys. Hopefully we can try and push the passes to our regular members a bit more as well, I think some people just grabbed our spare passes as they couldn't get them for their own stand (1 post members).

here is a few of my photos i took,

was a great day, i did make my way over to the stand (took a while to find) i didn't show my car, i came down in my friends ST but hopefully ill be showing it next year after a few more mods

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/iesta90/library/FF%202013

Turned up at work this morning and everyone I spoke to was like "Oh, someone's caught the sun!".

Been to FF two years on the trot now and both have been glorious weather!

On speaking with Mark/Steve/Nathan yesterday, I reckon we should drum up some interest for next year to try and make it the best yet. Think about it, potentially everyone who was there can join this forum: it's a welcome environment for Fords both old or new, standard or modified etc. It's the one opportunity in the year for a large meet for all members :)

Maybe some FOC flyers under wipers too to dish out or for people to pick up.

Yeah people will see all the various club names when there, but if they then get home and have a web address on a flyer they'll be more likely to browse the forum and potentially join, and even become a supporter once they see what a friendly and helpful place this is.

Maybe set times when all FOC members will actually be at the FOC stand would be an idea too. Say 10.00, 12.00, & 14.00 etc, as for example I saw a few FOC cars I recognised, but never actually met the members who own them.

If its all planned earlier on this time I'll probably book the Monday off work so I can stay overnight on the Sunday, as well as the Saturday - (then I'll have more time to bore inath and jimrex about powershifts and american fords ;) )

Oh and a pitch on the right as you come in against all those tall trees would suit me down to the ground, shade wise. :lol:

Paul :)

• Like 2

Maybe set times when all FOC members will actually be at the FOC stand would be an idea too. Say 10.00, 12.00, & 14.00 etc, as for example I saw a few FOC cars I recognised, but never actually met the members who own them.

+1. This is what I'd been thinking might be good to do. Even if only at one time in the day.

+1. This is what I'd been thinking might be good to do. Even if only at one time in the day.

Yup I didn't meet you for example so couldn't comment on your focus' shine

Feel awful for saying it but I don't actually know who I saw as I dont know what any of you look like hahaha

• Like 1

I think I went slightly OTT with the polishing?? :whistling:

BackgroundversionDSC_1467_zpsf7fc815f.jp

i saw this car as was near pree's car,but seen as the car was so shiny my phone camera didnt work to take pree's car pics <_<

Feel awful for saying it but I don't actually know who I saw as I dont know what any of you look like hahaha

You was parked next to me! :P