Do Not Sell My Personal Information

still got some grunt!! (vid)

andyroo89

still not got the air leak fixed but shes still got some grunt in 4th!! i f**king hate slow drivers!! lol

AJ

th_04042009016.jpg

What car is it? I guess a fiesta, but you have several listed in your sig. lol.

still not got the air leak fixed but shes still got some grunt in 4th!! i f**king hate slow drivers!! lol

AJ

Not clever! .................... if you want to see real grunt, > real grunt

AJ

WOW you managed to over take a car. I must put twenty posts up tomoz for everyday and everytime that I do this. Thanks for sharing your bad language with us.

"fiesta6 zetec, fiesta3 rs1800, fiesta3.5 1.4 Si, fiesta3 1.4 ghia, fiesta4 1.25, honda crx, fiat chinkwento, metro, austin a40, bmw e30."

Why have you got 10 cars, if you dont mind me asking?

If thats you filming as you are driving i think its a very silly thing to advertise the fact that you drive without due care and attention.

Not bad but the majority of vehicles will overtake a car travelling at that speed easily. So nothing special.

Oh, and put some decent music on, not that !Removed! rubbish lol

I passed a couple of cyclists on the way to Oban at the weekend.............unfortunately i couldn't film myself. Does that merit a mention?

Btw i was even driving a 1.4 zetec Fiesta! ;)

As a sidenote, how many times have we heard of the cops charging some 'clevercloggs' with dangerous driving and using their own film footage to do it! :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club