Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Halagon Bulbs

JohnnyBoy

Hi All Can any one tell me if I can change the headlamp, sidelight, spotlamp, & numberplate light bulbs to xenon white light please. 2003 Fusion 1.4 TDCi Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey JohnnyBoy I was looking at fitting ice blue xenon bulbs to my car as I thought they would a nice look but thankfully the guys in the fiesta forums pointed me in the right direction I will send you a link to my forum but basically there are laws regarding use of xenon bulbs being fitted to the original headlight clusters which were meant for halogen bulbs and also your car would need self levelling headlights and equipped with headlight washers to pass its mot

Please read forum

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/46997-ice-blue-xenon-light-bulbs-hid-set/#entry285137

Thanks for the info Jaspal don't think ill bother

• 2 months later...

Hi JohnnyBoy,

My advice is to go for the Ice White Xenon bulbs on eBay. I have them on my '04 Fusion now.

They're 100% legal and much cheaper.. And just pop in and go!

I have the fogs, dims, headlights and rear license plate and they look great! Maybe not as bright as HIDs but I think they are annoying for other drivers.

I bought some of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130867499717?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

They are a very clean white and a good price. I would prefer to get OSRAM's but in the interim period, these work and look great!

Exactly the same as mine :)

Few months down the line and they're still going strong too!

definately! cheap isn't always bad, more often than not you have to buy twice, but it just takes one good manufacturer and you can compete with the rivals.