Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Headlight Bulbs ?

georgen

Well been putting the focus back together and test is booked for Monday, so testing lights and dipped light out on passenger side, but since it had started raining did not want to pull light back out to check. so thought I would search eBay for bulb set, now here's the prob, both saying for my car I had listings saying H4 and H7 and another saying all H4?

• Like 1

H7 for your dipped bulbs and H1 for your hi-beams.

(H4 are twin element bulbs for dipped and hi-beams combined).

• Like 1

H7 for your dipped bulbs and H1 for your hi-beams.

(H4 are twin element bulbs for dipped and hi-beams combined).

Thank-you

• Like 1

Osram NightBreaker Plus are fantastic bulbs I've fitted both H1 and H7

• Like 1

Code time, I wi ll k eep th a t in min d 4 mi ne, t h is our las s es m o tor. ;)

• Like 1

Code time, I will keep that in minx this is our lasses motor. ;)

Ow rite got ya ;)

Only down side I've found with them is they don't seem to be visible to Vauxhall drivers,

Since I was driving to work at 22:35 Wednesday night and a 2001 little red 5 door corsa pulls rite out in front of me.. I was 6 metres away from his path doing 45 in a 50 zone.

I had Cree H11, Osram 6000k DRL, Cree T10, Osram H1 and after he presented himself infront of me; the additional Osram H7 ;)

Then he come to a complete stop for 2 minutes while I added the front and rear off set pin BAu15S and W5W side indicator hazards to the fantastic illumination display.

And I proceeded to follow through with the horn for a duration of solid 120 seconds which muffled my Adolf Hitler style speal which had suddenly freestyled from my mouth as result of his dare devil actions.

After which he proceeded to follow the rules of the road and stuck on his passenger side indicator and proceeded to carry on driving.

Absolute Grade A hole.

• Like 1

Ow rite got ya ;)

Only down side I've found with them is they don't seem to be visible to Vauxhall drivers,

Since I was driving to work at 22:35 Wednesday night and a 2001 little red 5 door corsa pulls rite out in front of me.. I was 6 metres away from his path doing 45 in a 50 zone.

I had Cree H11, Osram 6000k DRL, Cree T10, Osram H1 and after he presented himself infront of me; the additional Osram H7 ;)

Then he come to a complete stop for 2 minutes while I added the Ba15's and W5W indicator hazards to the fantastic illumination display

And I proceeded to follow through with the horn for a duration of solid 120 seconds which muffled my Adolf Hitler style speal which had suddenly freestyled from my mouth as result of his dare devil actions.

After which he proceeded to follow the rules of the road and stuck on his passenger side indicator and proceeded to carry on driving.

Absolute Grade A hole.

How unlucky are you, its prob the only Vauxhall within a 25 mile radius of yourself, you need to add bullbars to the front of that focus, no that will keep you busy then next time you can just ram him out of your way :lol:

ps add an uprated alternator to your shopping list, with that much light you will need it sooner than later :P

• Like 1

Phew! ;)

Imagine if ya were wrong LOL :P

• Like 1

How unlucky are you, its prob the only Vauxhall within a 25 mile radius of yourself, you need to add bullbars to the front of that focus, no that will keep you busy then next time you can just ram him out of your way :lol:

ps add an uprated alternator to your shopping list, with that much light you will need it sooner than later :P

lol Crown Victoria rolling through town with sparks flying on the front as result of a corsa stuck on the bull bars,

Suddenly then combusts from the heat produced by the headlights lol one source said the main occupant in the corsa could be heard screaming "!Removed! you"

End result though osram night breaker plus on full beam top quality

The driver was wearing a brown jacket, grey curly hear and a blue magic tree air freshner hanging from the rear view mirror

• Like 1

lol Crown Victoria rolling through town with sparks flying on the front as result of a corsa stuck on the bull bars,

Suddenly then combusts from the heat produced by the headlights lol one source said the main occupant in the cross could be heard screaming "!Removed! you"

End result though osram night breaker plus on full beam top quality

The driver was wearing a brown jacket, grey curly hear and a blue magic tree air freshner hanging from the rear view mirror

pmsl. What no hairy mole :blink:

• Like 1

pmsl. What no hairy mole :blink:

Blind as a bagger, well if not before the ordeal I'm sure he was after lol wasn't that old though, he was pulling out of his work place, stream of cars behind him,

Perhaps felt pressured by fellow work mates behind him,

And thought he would make a run for it out in front of ME!!

You reckon he would appreciate it if I dedicated my bull bar mod to him?

KGrHqJogFHwGUiT9HBS8Y0mlzw48_2_zpsd14991

• Like 1

Imagine if ya were wrong LOL :P

A good copper always checks his facts.

:d

• Like 2

A good copper always checks his facts.

:D

Pff I am speechless, I need to move to Devon, there police are sooooooo nice and approachable :)

Pff I am speechless, I need to move to Devon, there police are sooooooo nice and approachable :)

Who says I'm nice? ;)

I just managed to retain my sense of humour in the face of unsurmountable odds :p

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club