Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Paint

prosperysbeer

My bro had between 195 and 1999 a Fiesta with a rather special colour : it was dark blue but sometimes it had a purple taint depending on how the light fell on the body . if I remember well it had like gold specs in it

Can anyone tell me the name / and colour code for this paint ?

I know there was later another colour like it but that was less purple like and didn't have the glod specs in it

can anyone help

The purple tint and gold flakes says custom paint to me.. Could be wrong though.

Have a flick through these sample colours; if it's a factory colour it'll be in there somewhere :)

1995-1999 Ford Paint Colour Codes

thx Sweeney

No it was Ford factory paint nothing special, car was bought new form Ford dealer in that colour i'll browse your link

I think the colour you are looking for is 'Melina Blue' - Google it.

It is a blue / purple colour - it's a pearlescent paint which means it looks either blue or purple depending on the light.

I have a 1999 Fiesta in this colour.

I think the colour you are looking for is 'Melina Blue' - It is a blue / purple colour - it's a pearlescent paint which means it looks either blue or purple depending on the light.

I have a 1999 Fiesta in this colour.

OK thx Mehul now i know what i'm looking for because on the internet the colours cannot be reproduced

> 'Melina Blue' - It is a blue / purple colour - it's a pearlescent paint which means it looks either blue or purple depending on the light.

OK thx Mehul now i know what i'm looking for because on the internet the colours cannot be reproduced

I checked this seems very close to the colour i'm looking for thanks , now thta way I have the codes form the paintref db

Hi Derek, click here to see an example of the colour on the MK4 Fiesta.

The Ford paint code appears to be M6946 according to the Paint Ref database - click here.

Hope this helps!

with the Melina blue refence I was able to find/see some pics on google of different Melina blue -cars that is pretty close to what I'm looking for
now i have the paintref codes in the db I can "tackle my supplier to get.mix me some paint

tkx a lot , that was very helpful

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club