Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ipod Connectivity With No Usb?

Sweeney367

Hi, 99% of the time I'm driving I'm listening to music off my iPhone via the Aux socket (I don't have the USB) and the one thing that I really don't like is I can't change track using the steering controls. I know you can install the factory USB socket if I buy BT&USB module and software update but they don't come

Up very often cheap.

There must be an easy fix? I dont get how I can change track with the buttons on the headphone cable but not with an aux? Maybe plug a cable in the back of the stereo and run it through the secret compartment?

Im not fussed about having track info on the screen or being able to scroll through my songs.. Just simply want to skip em lol

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Thats exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for!

What I think I'll do is pull it appart and use just the internals of the cig lighter end.. Then wire it into the cars loom itself to use the steering wheel buttons instead.. Should be a pretty simple job actually if I can get ahold of some wiring diagrams.. I'll let you know how that goes :p

Thanks!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club