Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IPODS

jay-jay

hi ive got the ford 6000cd car stereo can you connect a ipod up to it if so is it easily done.

thanks jj

• 3 weeks later...
hi ive got the ford 6000cd car stereo can you connect a ipod up to it if so is it easily done.

thanks jj

I have a 2005 focus ghia and I have my Ipod headphone jack connected to the AUX jack in the glovebox

You can get a FM transmitter that clips in the bottom ipod (where the charger goes), then all you have to do is tune it to an empty FM frequency!! Mine is really good!!!

Belkin tunefm, works with most ipods and works a treat if you don't already have a connector fitted >belkin tunefm comes with an adaptor that charges the ipod in the car !

^^^ That one is pretty good. Me and my good friend both have this one though. The cables and such are universal from UK to US just need to find someone who sells it over there. Which is easy with google.

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-iCarPlay-Wir...8163&sr=8-2

I swear by it as does he. We never lose signal, have it fade out, or distort our music, i have a focus and he has a supercharged cobalt. Neither have any issues what so ever blasting our ipods to all hell as we drive.

hey, i've got a griffin iTrip for my ipod and focus. Its great when im in the same city but i drive over the peak district quite a lot and find as u go between big cities that the radio frequencies in the area changes and often ends up on the frequency my ipod is set to so i lose my music and its nearly impossible to re-programme the frequency safely while driving so i have to wait until a traffic jam to get my music back.

Worth considering if you will be driving quite long distances.

The only way to bypass the FM transmittter would be like previously stated using the aux port if you have one.

Or finding a way to intergrate an actual ipod interface into the radio....which would=paying some serious dough.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club