Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got my new Fiesta Mk7 :D (Photos inside)

fiestaguy

I find AutoGlym Ultra Deep Shine is very good on black paintwork. It removes most of the swirl marks and brings the paint out in a great mirror finish. I'll admit its a right !Removed! to apply but the results are stunning

I'm not big on washing and polishing. Can I get away with the cheap car wash at the petrol station? :ph34r:

I'm not big on washing and polishing. Can I get away with the cheap car wash at the petrol station? :ph34r:

NOOOOO!!!! Please dont do that! How could you dream of doing that to your baby!!!

Im calling social services...

NOOOOO!!!! Please dont do that! How could you dream of doing that to your baby!!!

Im calling social services...

Ooops! :lol: I best get a good bucket and sponges and cleaning stuff.

Hi!

Your car looks fantastic! Thanks for the pics of your car - I havn't seen any pictures with that configuration!

I am waiting for the exact same car as that but with the 1.4 TDCi engine - was due 23rd March but should now be here 5th May (I won't hold my breath though).

Really disappointed and (what's clearly an excuse by looking at your car) is the fact they can't get the tyres to put on those alloys. An email was sent to Ford nationally apparently (we have seen the said email) about the delays and problems with supplying the tyres but another branch hasn't heard about this.

What makes me more peeved is the fact I ordered mine on the 30th January and yours was on the 31st so technically my car should be here!

Sigh... Let off some steam now!!! ;)

We personally think they've sold my car to someone else and they are making excuses!

Hope you enjoy the car and finger's crossed the scratches that have been left are sorted out! Let us know how it goes!!!

Bah, I ordered mine on the 6th of March and I have not even got a build date yet. Again a Titanium.... with a bit more options by sounds of things... but still

My comfirmation says estimate 15th May,... which I only just noticed. Dealer still sayd end of this Month though,... what are my chances? How long did it take you guys with the titanium to get a build date?

I dont have those whels by the way so should not effect me (X pack).

Again, love the car, want mine..... YESTERDAY! ;)

how do you know your confirmation date? I ordered mine 28th March and still no build or delivery date.

Can it be checked online or anything?

I'm shocked! Ordered mine (5-door Titanium, 1.6 petrol, Sea Grey) same day as the OP - 31 January - and I've just learned that the build date is 15 May. :ph34r:

WHAT WHAT WHAT?? You have a build date? I dont even have that :( and 15th May??? Dealer, even though I have no build date say should get end of this month start of next? My confirmation says est 15th may DELIVERY of car, but still insist should get a couple weeks before that?

hummmm, now a lil worried :(

thats what I mean.. when you say "my confrimation says.." <-- where does it say? lol.

I got my build date about a month after ordering and took another 3 weeks after being built to be delivered. It doesnt say anywhere, the dealer will tell you or you have to ask, it only shows on their system about a week before its due.

I find AutoGlym Ultra Deep Shine is very good on black paintwork. It removes most of the swirl marks and brings the paint out in a great mirror finish. I'll admit its a right !Removed! to apply but the results are stunning

Thanks i might just do that

I know... it's crazy!!!

The worst thing is that a couple of weeks before my "due" date I was told there was a delay and that it would be delayed by a week which was fine - that cannot be helped. A week before the car was due I was told that the car hadn't even been built yet and the tyre issue being the reason why...

Needless to say i'm not too happy about it!!! The dealer (Evans Halshaw in Stourbridge) have not been very helpful and didn't return calls/answer messages to give me an update about the situation and are not prepared to compensate for the inconvienience. Asked if the alloys could be upgraded to the 17"s/the car be delivered on steel wheels and the alloys fitted as a dealer fit (I even offered to provide the tyres if it was so difficult!) to no avail.

The day they told me that the car hadn't been built - convieniently - they had a vision blue zetec s coming in which the "owner" cancelled it but obviously this wasn't the car I wanted and I would loose out on the extras the Titanium has. I didn't want a car I didn't order just for the hell of it! ;)

wealdman - What has your dealer told you about the delay with yours?

Why not ring Ford Customer Services and tell them your problems. Go above the dealer, as they sound incompetent.

I had to ring the dealer to find out any information. I thought I would have got something official from them saying congrats on your purchase and giving me details about what I had ordered. I called them 2 weeks after purchase and thats when he told me that the build date was the 24th April (nearly 7 weeks after ordering). I've now changed some things on it so it might be even longer to wait. Delivery to the dealers was supposed to be week of the 9th May so i'm looking to have my car mid May. Hopefully at least by the end of May before I go on hols! :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club