Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight Washer Retro Fit

renz2013

anybody have an idea how to fit the washer system as before I fit the xenon lights I Wonna try the washers first

cheers

do you have 10 pin light plugs for the lights to work as youll need them rather than worry about the washers you need the auto levelling system that attatches to the suspension including all the wiring to go with it since these are tested on the levelling now thats going to be the hardest part i would see if that is even possible fist as my mates audi uses genuine 2nd hand parts cost over £300 just to get the wiring only to find out it uses a different power control module and almost burnt out the original the costs got so high he put the stock lights back in as of this year the washer and levelling functioon must work and is tested

cheers for the reply mate it is a 10 pin loom think I'm gonna have to look a bit deeper on this be for I do it I don't wonna burn anything out

i would as ive been told by a mechanic who tried it on his focus to fit the sensors it was a nightmare and in the end wasnt worth it as the costs just kept building so he stuck stock headlights in the audi has a different power control module for bi xenon with all the guff it may be possible that theres a plug n play wiring harness available for this ive no idea to be honest but ide research it fully before commiting to it even the washers will require cutting youre bumper or buying one with them fitted

cheers again mate been on the phone to ford the recon it might be passable as my car is showing as a "level 2 loom" which is unsual apparently so they gonna order the parts as they will take a while to come

• 2 years later...