Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec Mk2.5 Project

b4zz

Looks good. Liking the changes you've made so far. Amazing the difference a set of wheels make:)

Think you've done exactly what im going for in terms of exhaust. Out of interest did you need to modify the standard bumper for the tailpipe to fit correctly? I'm looking at a Jetex system but not keen on changing bumper's, yours looks great so you've given me hope it might work:P

cheers fella and as for the exhaust where I had it done they had to cut the bumper a bit for it to stick out like the mk1 focus as the mk2.5 oem exhaust sits unde the bumper
  • Like 1

Yeah that's my problem. I think most of the aftermarket exhausts are designed to fir the zetec s bumper so i may need to modify and was worried how it would turn out. Taking a bit of inspiration from yours though:)

• Like 1

Very nice wheels mate and glad u got the LED Tail Lights, so much better than stock.

:D

• Like 1

Yeah that's my problem. I think most of the aftermarket exhausts are designed to fir the zetec s bumper so i may need to modify and was worried how it would turn out. Taking a bit of inspiration from yours though:)

yea I have noticed that but as you can see my my pick where I had the exhaust done they did a good job on it doent look outa place.

cheers hyrule I am very pleased with the wheels and the way they look on the car also I am like you now watching the kerbs lol and the lights have made such a difference to much better the stock ones

• Like 1

Better off taking it to a power flow or long life dealer and getting one custom made/fitted. Prob cost less than an off the shelf jobby too. That way they will make it fit exactly under your bumper without the need for cutting it etc. From my research most of the off the shelf ones for say a 1.6 focus are made to fit under the standard bumper not the zetec s bumper.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

another little think I did yesterday

before

DSC00803_zps2dbb983e.jpg

after

DSC00804_zpse843fcc5.jpg

what a pain in the bum they where to do must have taken me about 2 hours lol but was worth the effort to get rid of the fried egg look.

I have also got a new set of number plates coming so once I got them there will be more pics coming.

• Like 4

A few good improvements you've done so far fella, keep it up!

What have you done with your old rear lights? Looking for a set is all.

can i ask where the best place to get a got a ford short aerial is - are they genuine Ford?

cheers for the reply postie.

I will be keeping the standard rear lights sorry just incase I need them at any point.

as for a ford short aerial I bought it from some one else for my fiesta that I had I think they may have chopped a standard one down.

you can get a aftermarket one form www.richbrook.co.uk

• Like 2

another little think I did yesterday

before

DSC00803_zps2dbb983e.jpg

after

DSC00804_zpse843fcc5.jpg

what a pain in the bum they where to do must have taken me about 2 hours lol but was worth the effort to get rid of the fried egg look.

I have also got a new set of number plates coming so once I got them there will be more pics coming.

I've heard these are a right pain to change. How do you actually get to the bulb?

• Like 1

well I had a look at lennys how to but dident really get very far then in the end I just prized of the colour coded mirror cap then you can just slide out the indicator lens and swap bulbs over and job dont

• Like 1

another little update got me some fresh new plate to replace the dealer ones that the car came with

before

5e6c0b76-ce85-4a47-b71f-972d7851f571_zps

after

c497a825-b208-43fb-b1ac-15b40ffec0a5_zps

• Like 2

another little update got me some fresh new plate to replace the dealer ones that the car came with

before

5e6c0b76-ce85-4a47-b71f-972d7851f571_zps

after

c497a825-b208-43fb-b1ac-15b40ffec0a5_zps

Nice, 3d Font ones, I have the same on mine

• Like 1

another little update

got my self some black wheel nuts and imo they have finished them off lovley

before

DSC00813_zps00ad2a1c.jpg

after

DSC00814_zps0412d2b9.jpg

• Like 2

Looking good mate,

Get yourself a sheet of cardboard and a tin of hammerite smooth finish matt silver or black paint for those brake drums and front spacer section of the discs

cheers lenny and yea the paint is on the to do list and cheers

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

another little mod done today seta leon cupra r front spoiler

before

184285bc-d9f4-4b84-b5ee-daeeb6c15975_zps

after

0f28b6dc-53f2-4155-8ca7-6a5b562a3cef_zps

will get some better front on pics tomorow

• Like 1

Looks good baz

Sent from my Zetec S using the FOC for Android app

• 1 month later...

another small update decided to carbon wrap my rear boot surround

before

682516de-3381-45b2-8a5b-3745a714f717_zps

after

DSC00829_zps97c5f22e.jpg

I think the carbon look goes well with the avlon blue myself.

next on the list might be to have the mirror caps carbon dipped so watch this space

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

my recent mod and so glad I went ahead with it.

when my mirror caps got carbon dipped.

standard dipped together

DSC00847_zps31be189b.jpg

standard before

DSC00843_zpsa115db24.jpg

close up

DSC00844_zps5e85ef0b.jpg

carbon dipped after on car

DSC00845_zps26c894ca.jpg

close up

DSC00846_zps5651f587.jpg

I also fly eyed the indicators in the mirrors

having the battery cover and front deflector cover dipped but having them done different also got a bit of engine bling so watch this space for pics when I have the covers back

• Like 1

got my self a pair of crystal black side repeaters instead of the fly eyed look.

fly eyed and crystal together

DSC00854_zps5118f7cd.jpg

fly eyed on car before

DSC00853_zpsc2022e47.jpg

crystal black after

DSC00855_zps66303f29.jpg

so glad that I found the crystal black repeaters as they blend in better with my dipped mirror covers then the fly eyed ones did.

• Like 2

Nice set of mods there. Really like the carbon dipped side mirrors. Brings the black wheels on the car together with the rest.

Suggestion: Maybe get the centre console around the radio done as well. Reckon it would look ace rather than the wrap :)

• Like 1

thanks for the nice reply hassen think I will leave the console with the wrap on as it is my daily driver so cant realy take the console apart.

• Like 1