Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Preee's Green Thing -Build Thread

Preee

New addition to the Family *Wifey's new ride*

After months of trying i have successfully managed to pursuade the wife to ditch the Nissan Micra.

Pick it up Friday/Saturday

2011 Fiesta Zetec 1242cc Zetec Spec with bluetooth and Usb .In pretty good condition 25,000 miles

NDB874832_DN11GYK_3.jpg

NDB874832_DN11GYK_4.jpg

NDB874832_DN11GYK_8.jpg

NDB874832_DN11GYK_9.jpg

• Like 2

Nice car - so has she admitted its quite an upgrade from the micra yet then? :)

• Like 1

Nice car - so has she admitted its quite an upgrade from the micra yet then? :)

Yes lol , but she was really clingy to the Micra , i'm just in the process of ordering some parking sensors though haha , she is really impressed with it.

*EDIT*

Ordered the reversing sensors , in lime green , but also ordered the Squeeze Green paint to spray them.

• Like 1

About time :P lol looks good ;)

• Like 2

Nice car, lucky girl ;)

Helps to keep her quiet for a while lol

About time :P lol looks good ;)

haha , well at least i have something i can play around with , my Titanium X , theres nothing to do on it .

Lots of things i can add to the Fez , like lighting and bits of trim.

First thing is definatley the parking sensors , lighting , then anything else i can find in the Fiesta Mods :) , not my choice of colour so if i have to drive it i will wear dark sunglasses.

• Like 1

Excellent choice Paul,

She can join the forum now too,

I absolutely love the colour selection too,

Easy to find at the airport car park in mid august ;)

Excellent choice Paul,

She can join the forum now too,

I absolutely love the colour selection too,

Easy to find at the airport car park in mid august ;)

No no no she can't join , i will ban her haha , or get Stef too lmao

• Like 3

No no no she can't join , i will ban her haha , or get Stef too lmao

Lol vickis already nagging me for a kitchen,

Because you built your missus a lovely kitchen,

Now she will want a kitchen and a car

God bring back "family fortunes"

• Like 1

Haha Lenny do you need a Tiling guide making?

• Like 1

Very nice paul... leo needs guide on how to get to kitchen place with his bank card I can do the rest lol

The colour is nice too up the paddys

• Like 1

Very nice paul... leo needs guide on how to get to kitchen place with his bank card I can do the rest lol

The colour is nice too up the paddys

Thanks Vicki , i can guide him how to fit a kitchen , you just take that card off him and go and choose one :) (Lennys not going to talk to me now).

It's not a bad colour actually , Hayley was out of my car beofre me looking at it , and no matter what other car i got her to look at , it was always going to be "love at first sight".

• Like 1

Wouldnt personally go for green but thats just because of my football prefferences! Mind you if someone offered me an ultimate green RS I wouldnt knock it back lol

• Like 1

Thanks Vicki , i can guide him how to fit a kitchen , you just take that card off him and go and choose one :) (Lennys not going to talk to me now).

It's not a bad colour actually , Hayley was out of my car beofre me looking at it , and no matter what other car i got her to look at , it was always going to be "love at first sight".

Love at first sight like you and lenny lol...us women are much better decision makers we know what we want, it takes leo half an hour to choose parking spot in an empty car park ...really true wish I was joking

• Like 2

Love at first sight like you and lenny lol...us women are much better decision makers we know what we want, it takes leo half an hour to choose parking spot in an empty car park ...really true wish I was joking

True I clocked in to work 2 minutes late today because I had to find a spot to park where the 9 2 5 possie wouldn't burry there door in to the side of my focus making way for the belly they have grown over the years sitting at the desk

• Like 3

my mother has this exact car but with the spoiler. I must say it improves the look by 100% if your looking for a mod to do on it lol

• Like 1

Picked the car up yesterday , nice to drive , wife love's it.

Found out it has the Ambient lighting already in there , so i changed the foot well bulbs.

Sprayed the Parking sensors yesterday and fitted them today :) , but wow where the hell are all the place's to get a 12v ignition feed from , haha what a nightmare , i had to go to the 12v Aux for now until i get more time for the reverse screen.

Colour match for the sensors came out really well thank god.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been Busy Fitted Parking Sensor's

Boot Lights

DRL Front Lights that Dim 50%

Heres The Picture's

Parking Sensors , same as i fitted to the Mk2.5 Focus , i Sprayed the Sensors , not a bad match.

20130914_164756.jpg

20130914_164806.jpg

Boot Lights

20130914_164730.jpg

20130914_164735.jpg

DRL's

20130914_164648.jpg

20130914_164712.jpg

• Like 4

Been Busy Fitted Parking Sensor'sBoot LightsDRL Front Lights that Dim 50%Heres The Picture'sParking Sensors , same as i fitted to the Mk2.5 Focus , i Sprayed the Sensors , not a bad match.

Nice selection of mods you've done on the fiesta press,

Some team hecko's would look good too aswell as some Silva tec indicator bulbs to get rid of the fried egg appearance from & rear

Were there marking on the inside of the bumper for fitting the sensors ?

Nice colour match too, if gotta follow you fitting guide for h mk2.5 focus and fit a colour coded set.

Nice selection of mods you've done on the fiesta press,

Some team hecko's would look good too aswell as some Silva tec indicator bulbs to get rid of the fried egg appearance from & rear

Were there marking on the inside of the bumper for fitting the sensors ?

Nice colour match too, if gotta follow you fitting guide for h mk2.5 focus and fit a colour coded set.

Lenny , no markings inside the bumper , i just followed the Fiesta guide for fitting and measuring.

looking good fella

Cheers b4zz

• Like 1

Job for today , was to replace the gaiter on the gearstick , had to remove stupid Staples to change it but all done now and looking much better the old one had a hole it it.

Second job was the Ignition key lighting. part that came that was meant to fit a Fiesta was too small , fitted in front , stopped the key going in , so i removed the plastic section , wrapped in car fabric tape , used double sided taped and stuck it to the front lol , replaced the couling. it looks not too bad and lights up the key area.

7fmq.jpg

v0zn.jpg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club