Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car

steveo

Well, had to go and pay for my car yesterday, I had a tear in my eye parting with my hard saved cash.

Anyway roll on 3rd

Candy blue titanium x will be coming home

• Like 1

Aye, it's got to be done tho ! I'm getting a Candy Blue Ecoboost on Monday as well. Was up at Arnold Clarks on Saturday with my V5 etc and to get the paperwork done to get my plate swapped over and there were 3 Candy Blue Fiestas sitting amongst the 63 reg cars awaiting collection next week. Think mine was the only 3 door tho.

I saw one in the showroom and that made up my mind to get one, but when it was sitting outside on a dull day, the colour wasn't so spectacular. Here's hoping it still had to be polished up yet and will be stunning when I go up for it on Monday !!!!

I hope so as that is the only reason I picked it was going for nautical blue....here's hoping

I saw one in the showroom and that made up my mind to get one, but when it was sitting outside on a dull day, the colour wasn't so spectacular. Here's hoping it still had to be polished up yet and will be stunning when I go up for it on Monday !!!!

I doubt it had to do with the prep of the paintwork. It's just one of those colours that really change in different light. Thats the nature of pearlescent paints I suppose. It really looks great in bright sunlight but a bit more flat on overcast days.

I dont have my candy blue ZS yet so I'm basing this on my previous cars with pearlescent paint jobs and the candy blue fiestas I've seen at my local dealership.

• Like 1

JackieR

What is it you are going for?

I pick up my Zetec S on Sunday so will have a look around :)

Gary

• Like 1

I actually saw a 3 door like i'm getting, on the way home from work just now and it was very nice. Roll on Monday now !!!! It's funny, coz you kinda have to pick your colour and just get on with it !!! I'm feeling happier now having seen one in the flesh, so to speak, out and about.

Gary Watt ..... it's the 1.0 Ecoboost. I did a fair bit of research coz I went from a zetec s to the 1.25 and realised I made a mistake, so with the reviews on the 1.0 Ecoboost I think/hope i'm doing the right thing !!!! Time will tell I s'pose !!! :)

JackieR

What is it you are going for?

I pick up my Zetec S on Sunday so will have a look around :)

Gary

P.S .. How come you are getting yours on Sunday ? Arnold Clark told me that because is was a Sunday there are no cars going out ? Are they telling me porkies ???? Not that i'm assuming you are getting yours from AC, I thought it was maybe a Sunday thing, although they are quick enough to SELL you a car on a Sunday !!!! LOL

Telling porkies... I am collecting mine on sunday from them :) Maybe its because I work for the company...but wouldnt see why that would be any different

JackieR

Yep, telling porkies I think. I said I wanted to collect mine on the Monday as I am off for two weeks but said no, we have you down for Sunday.

Maybe depends on how busy they are but I am sure they always want to get them out on the 1st!

Yes, Arnold Clark for me :D

Gary

I'm picking mine up on Sunday too from Arnold Clark. The car should arrive tomorrow or Thursday.

Tuesday for me not happy, I want it on sunday

HOW RUDE !!! I want mine on Sunday as well !! When he phoned me up to tell me what my Reg was for the Insurance he asked me when I wanted to pick it up and I said "Sunday please". He said to me "Oh no, you can't get it on the Sunday, there are no cars going out because it's Sunday" !!! Pfffft, car salesmen !!!!! ;)

I feel cheated !! It's not like it's not there, i've seen it ! Must admit, i'm a bit p'd off at that actually. :angry:

Now I have to go up there, in rush hour traffic, after work, (Dyce to Lang Stracht and back to Danestone) on the Monday when I could have collected it on Sunday and had a nice wee drive oot in the country somewhere, to see how it goes.

JackiR

I would call them up and ask.

I know what you mean about traffic, I am not far from you in BoD :)

It's a horrible route to get there in rush hour.

You might see me scooting around!

Gary

• Like 1

I spoke to them last night to ask if they had received my Insurance doc's by Fax, and I don't like being a pest and phoning them up again.

It's not the end of the World I don't suppose, but I hope I know how to switch off the stop/start before I reach the Haudagain !!!!!!

Yeah, well, if you see a Candy Blue Fiesta when you are going down the Parkway toward Tesco, you'll know that's mine. You can see where I park on my drive from the road !!!!

Offshore Europe next week as well ..... Groan !!!!!

Jackie

Hello

Not received my insurance documents yet so there might be a chance I WON'T get my one on Sunday!

I'll keep a look out for you. I pass that area about 6.45am on the way to work.

Yes, stop/start......need to sort that out before the Haudigan!

Gary

Hello

Not received my insurance documents yet so there might be a chance I WON'T get my one on Sunday!

I'll keep a look out for you. I pass that area about 6.45am on the way to work.

Yes, stop/start......need to sort that out before the Haudigan!

Gary

LOL, i'll pick mine up on Sunday instead of you then !!!!! My Insurance Company faxed mine direct to Arnold Clark and I should get them in the post (probably just in time for me to call them and change it again due to my plate being transferred !!!) in due course..

Aye, well, dinna bother tooting coz I'll be in the shower by then and winna hear ye !!!!! :P

Hi guys...on the centre console just below the heater controlls there is a button for stop/start push it and it will light up saying off... Then that is stop/start disabled :)

• Like 1

Hi

My mum and dad picked up a new Ka Metal (very nice) a month ago and my mum had an issue with the stop/start.......going over speed humps the car would switch off :) She was told to either switch it off before driving off or drive faster over speed bumps!

Gary

LOL, i'll pick mine up on Sunday instead of you then !!!!! My Insurance Company faxed mine direct to Arnold Clark and I should get them in the post (probably just in time for me to call them and change it again due to my plate being transferred !!!) in due course..

Aye, well, dinna bother tooting coz I'll be in the shower by then and winna hear ye !!!!! :P

I might just toot!

I will call insurance tomorrow to get a copy if it has not arrived in the post today when I get home.

You have a Fiesta already? Colour? Will have a look when leaving for work tomorrow :ph34r:

Gary

Hi guys...on the centre console just below the heater controlls there is a button for stop/start push it and it will light up saying off... Then that is stop/start disabled :)

Thank you. I'll make sure I find that and it's off before I leave the garage.

Hi

My mum and dad picked up a new Ka Metal (very nice) a month ago and my mum had an issue with the stop/start.......going over speed humps the car would switch off :) She was told to either switch it off before driving off or drive faster over speed bumps!

Gary

My Brother picking up a Ka Metal middle of next week. I'll have to tell him that little nugget of helpful advice from Ford !! LOL, then what would they do if you went back with a wrecked car coz you were zooming over speed bumps ??!!

Hi

Gary

I don't get it... For the stop-start to kick in, your mum would have to be coasting very slowly in neutral with the clutch fully up. Why would she be approaching speed humps like that?

If this isn't the case the Ka is faulty and need to go back to the dealer.

Hi Dave

I'n not sure either!

Speed bumps in a car park. She is in her early 70's so will blame that :D

Gary

Will look out for you guys as well....just hope I have done right thing on up grading the wheels and it is not to much of a harsh ride

No mate the ride is not any different really... Its definetely a must with the zetec s makes the car look soo much nicer

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club