Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car

steveo

Hello

.....and invest in some nice car shampoo, the stuff that does not streak and lets the water bead.

Gary

Best time to wash the car when it is dull, as long as it is not to rainy, do it in between showers.. Send your car round anytime

Awww bless, thank you :) I don't use water on mine tho. I actually quite enjoy it once I get started ... it's the thought that's the worst bit !!!!!

Hello

.....and invest in some nice car shampoo, the stuff that does not streak and lets the water bead.

Gary

I use Showroom shine, so the water always beads on mine !! :D

Jackie

Ah yes, the stuff from Ideal World?

I use it myself!

Gary

Jackie

Ah yes, the stuff from Ideal World?

I use it myself!

Gary

Yep, that's it. You get it in Sterling @ BoD as well, but think it's cheaper on Ideal World TV.

Hi

It's good stuff but I still use some shampoo.

Gary

Hey Jackie

Was off to circuit training this morning and saw your car in your drive.

Nice colour :)

Gary

• Like 1

Hey Jackie

Was off to circuit training this morning and saw your car in your drive.

Nice colour :)

Gary

Glad you like it. I love it now, I must admit. I was going through Culter on Saturday, the sun was shining and I passed one going the other direction ! It was a 5 door tho. Saw the passenger pointing. Guess it's not very common ..... YET !!! Hope it stays quite rare and not everyone is as daft as me and will pay the extra money for a colour !!!!!!!

Just filling in the paperwork to get my own plate on it, so i'll get that sent away today.

• Like 1

Hi Jackie

I don't have my own plate. I'm going to get ones with the Scottish flag on it though.

Second week of my holidays and was off to Fittie this morning for some photos. Saw a nice Zetec S parked there, two door, 17" alloys and in the mustard colour.

Have to say it looked pretty nice. A colour I would not have chosen but after seeing on in the flesh it looks good!

Gary

Hi Jackie

I don't have my own plate. I'm going to get ones with the Scottish flag on it though.

Second week of my holidays and was off to Fittie this morning for some photos. Saw a nice Zetec S parked there, two door, 17" alloys and in the mustard colour.

Have to say it looked pretty nice. A colour I would not have chosen but after seeing on in the flesh it looks good!

Gary

I bought my plate in 1993 I think it was. Just fancied it. so an impulse buy you could call it !!!

Yeah, I saw one the other day in that colour. I wouldn't have it, but my Mum loves it. Good job we aren't all the same tho eh ???

Jackie

Mines is a 5 door and looks great in the candy blue with the upgraded alloys. The hot mustard does look good........I have alo seen. Copper pulse and tat Los looks great

Must get pics done this weekend

Guys

If anyone wants a meet at the weekend or any other time please let me know.

I can take all the photos!

Gary

Where abouts would you meet? I stay 25 mile south of glasgow in kilmarnock?

Hi all

Would have to be around the Aberdeen area for me unfortunately.

LeroyE, saw a Zetec S same colour as your one today......looked real nice in the flesh!

Gary

Hello

Toying with the idea of getting the calipers painted red.

Photoshop creation:

Photoshop Red Caliper

Gary

Doo the callipers but leave the rear drums black! And I think aberdeen is a little too far for me lol! Around 220 miles :(

• Like 1

You should meet in Dundee or something ..... it's only an hour from Aberdeen and east enough from Glasgow as well. Gives yer cars a wee run at the same time !!!

• Like 1

Hi all

Would have to be around the Aberdeen area for me unfortunately.

LeroyE, saw a Zetec S same colour as your one today......looked real nice in the flesh!

Gary

Hey,

Thnx! it's one of those colour's you have to see in person.

Photo's don't really do it justice imo ;)

Too bad i live in holland ;)

That colour is really growing on me .... :)

• Like 1

Hey,

Thnx! it's one of those colour's you have to see in person.

Photo's don't really do it justice imo ;)

Hi

After seeing it in the flesh it is a colour I would seriously think of getting.

Was going to take a photo of it but not keen on doing that in case someone is watching.

Gary

• Like 1

You should meet in Dundee or something ..... it's only an hour from Aberdeen and east enough from Glasgow as well. Gives yer cars a wee run at the same time !!!

Hi

Yes, something to think about for the future. I stopped off at Dobbies at Stirling a few weeks ago. That's a nice place for a photo opportunity.....and buy some plants at the same time :P

Gary

• Like 1

Hi

After seeing it in the flesh it is a colour I would seriously think of getting.

Was going to take a photo of it but not keen on doing that in case someone is watching.

Gary

Hahaha i'm the same way ;)

Hello

Think they are standard on the Titanium but I have ordered some scuff plates today:

http://www.lockwoodinternational.co.uk/fiesta-zetec-s-2008-on-sill-protectors-part-no-k01x-more-details-i1924.html

Why they are not standard on the Zetec S is beyond me :(

Gary