Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Titanium X Usb Switches Back To Radio???

urgeman76

Hi,

I don't know if anyone can help me on this or if I need to take the car to the dealer to be looked at?...

I bought my Titanium x last Saturday. I absolutely love it, only thing is, if I've been listening to music from the USB, then stop the car, even for 5 mins, the next time I start it up the USB plays for a few seconds and then flips back to radio and I have to manually reselect USB again... Which is a pain in the backside.

Does anyone else's do this? Is it meant to do this, or does it need checking out with a dealer??

Cheers

Neither my Fiesta did or Focus do that.

I'd take it back to the dealer, there might be a simple software update they can do to fix it.

Just booked it in... Hopefully it will be sorted! ;-)

Mine also stays on USB if i have it on , there can be problems with some USB sticks , but there could be an update waiting for it.

Mine switches to radio as soon as iPhone makes connection with my car. Then i have to switch back manually to usb. I spoke to my dealer and he stated being a problem with iPhone iOS 6. There is no fix for it from ford's side. But I can confirm that the problem has gone away since I started using iOS 7 beta my iPhone.

Yeah I do have an iPhone connected via bluetooth, but I'm pretty sure it's done it when the phone hasn't been in the car. Can't be 100% sure tho, trying to remember if it has or not. Car going in on the 5th Sept for a software update, just checked the net an it lools like iOS7 is released on the 10th, so if your theory is correct, one way or another it will get sorted over the next couple of weeks.

microsoft software in the car has many issues with the i phone strangely enough ;)

microsoft software in the car has many issues with the i phone strangely enough ;)

It's a good job that Samsung don't do Ford Sync or the iPhone would never work haha

It's a good job that Samsung don't do Ford Sync or the Iphone would never work haha

We r so lucky 😂😂😂😂

All the best URGEMAN76.

If you do want to try. Switch off bluetooth on iPhone before turning the car on and see if it still happens

Hi,

I don't know if anyone can help me on this or if I need to take the car to the dealer to be looked at?...

I bought my Titanium x last Saturday. I absolutely love it, only thing is, if I've been listening to music from the USB, then stop the car, even for 5 mins, the next time I start it up the USB plays for a few seconds and then flips back to radio and I have to manually reselect USB again... Which is a pain in the backside.

Does anyone else's do this? Is it meant to do this, or does it need checking out with a dealer??

Cheers

I have the same issue - it sometimes switches back but not always. I don't have a phone connected.

I just press the "aux" button and the USB initiates again.

Regards

John

Well I turned the bluetooth off this morning before I got in the car... Played USB on way to work. Tried it a lunch and it stayed on USB... All the way home.

Before I got in the car I turned bluetooth back on, thinking it would switch off the USB and switch over to radio. But no... Stayed on USB... Will see what happens when I get in the car later. Confusing or what?!?!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club