Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Lenny Purchase A New Whip? Or Get Serious!!

Lenny

Hey Lenny that Levin sounds sweet

• Like 2

I hate levins.com

Subaru...civic...levin ....scumbag cream cracker cars full stop ull be done by garda for drug dealing pulling into petrol station in day timenever mind at night.

• Like 3

Hey Lenny that Levin sounds sweet

:) thanks Paul its the sound from the legendary 4A-AGE black top 20 valve twin cam engine

First built in the mid 80's

I won't be fitting a stereo lol

Just me, the engine , a 3" straight pipe for exhaust and a bendy road

As you already know, I don't name my cars

But I'd call the Levin "snaglepuss" because its such a reaspy, fiesty little !Removed! wagon lmao

Pa thong, pa thong

• Like 3

^^^ !Removed!-less would suit it better

• Like 2

if it was me lenny the mk1 golf would win hands down due to the easy mantanince and as said there are plenty of after market up grades out there for them.

but at the end of the day fella its up to you and as said as long as vicki supports you then its happy days and im sure she will injoy cruzing around in the focus

• Like 3

if it was me lenny the mk1 golf would win hands down due to the easy mantanince and as said there are plenty of after market up grades out there for them.

but at the end of the day fella its up to you and as said as long as vicki supports you then its happy days and im sure she will injoy cruzing around in the focus

Thanks Barry,

I agree with you all the golf is a fantastic car and we could all share the interest and see the purpose in preserving,

But the fear of the golf being stolen would be high and the endless catalogue of parts available would lead me astray.

Forr me the Toyota twin-cam engine is such a beautiful sound, and a sound that brings me back to my childhood days 10 years old when my older brother first sat me in the passenger seat of his Toyota and showed how fun cars can be aswell as watching him fit various modifications which has led to my obcession and the focus looking how it does,

Its not the look of the car that appeals to me, its the 180bhp engine inside.

The Levin as standard doesn't look much but I've found a good example of what can be achieved here:

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-levin-bzr-black-top/5599249

I've just bought a full Levin BZR bucket seat interior consisting of:

Door cards

Front drivers seat

Seat rail front drivers

Passenger seat

Seat rail passengers

Rear seat

Rear seat head rests

All in excellent condition no tares for a staggering 100 euro

I have yet to purchase the car but in fear of landing a car with a torn seat

100 euro for a full replacement interior is worth every penny.

. http://imageshack.us/a/img145/4956/img0352b.jpg

• Like 2

well youve bought the interior so start saving for the Motor. :)

• Like 2

I've just bought a full Levin BZR bucket seat interior consisting of:

Door cards

Front drivers seat

Seat rail front drivers

Passenger seat

Seat rail passengers

Rear seat

Rear seat head rests

All in excellent condition no tares for a staggering 100 euro

I have yet to purchase the car but in fear of landing a car with a torn seat

100 euro for a full replacement interior is worth every penny.

. http://imageshack.us/a/img145/4956/img0352b.jpg

You are commited now :lol:

Next - the wheels!

• Like 1

Reminds me of that song where the guy builds a car from parts he nicks from the factory

• Like 1

On 9/1/2013 at 9:48 PM, FOCA said:

You are commited now :lol:

Next - the wheels!

Lol

No the wheels will be more expensive than the car if I follow my heart, 17" magnesium Volk TE37 in white

Think I'll settle for replicas

But its hardcore saving from now until January,

Reminds me of that song where the guy builds a car from parts he nicks from the factory

Johnny cash lol

I think it was a Cadillac he built.

Muppet can't even find out what insurance costs first ... just like ur mam gets a sat nav but never leaves own county afraid of big roads....is 63yrs old living on her own with full sky package including sports and movies doesn't even watch them and best of all just got internet to down load one book a month but now tied into 18month contract ....do I hate stupid dumb mother chuffers

Edited by jeebowhite
replaced a slightly naughty word
  • Like 1

lol, Something you feel strongly about it would seem Vicki!

• Like 2

Nice looking car im thinking of getting another subaru leagact gtb estate used to have one and I really miss it can get them for around $2000 and as ststandard came with 280 bhp 0-60 5.6 secs 0-100 13secs in standard spec, it was a beast with the mods I made finished up with 400 bhp but had to sell eventually, even tho it was on 100k it drove like new and put my mates porsche 911 to shame on quarter mile, now I have a garage im tempted to get one but insurance is stupid used only cos me 400 now when I check its more like 1000 :(

• Like 1

Muppet can't even find out what insurance costs first ... just like ur mam gets a sat nav but never leaves own county afraid of big roads....is 63yrs old living on her own with full sky package including sports and movies doesn't even watch them and best of all just got internet to down load one book a month but now tied into 18month contract ....do I hate stupid dumb mother chuffers

Leave me poor mother alone,

I phoned AA insurance who commented kindly on my focus due to my declaration of all mods appearing on there system,

But sadly they couldn't quote me on a Japanese imported car.

But they advised me to keep my 3 years no claims on the focus and start a new policy just for the Levin,

So I done that,

And eh

Got a quote for full licences driver on a 1999 Levin bzr,

No no claims bonus just starting from scratch, no mods declared and it was 3,897.22 :)

So I tried it again with 3yrs no claims bonus and it was 872.00 ;)

So the plan is Vicki,

Your going to be the new owner and policy holder on the focus zetecS with your 5yrs no claims, and all your mods declared ya milf racer ;) 18" rims, st pod, lowered suspension, tinted windows, body kit, duplex exhaust lmao you will show me up at the traffic lights

Only down side is I'll have to sign the ownership over to you :( poor focus

And I'll be a named driver on your policy in the whip.

Then I'll have my 3yrs no claims to put on my own policy on the Levin resulting in my insurance being 872.00 third party.

Possibly cheaper again if I put you as a named driver.

Now do the Harlem Shake!!! sFun_crazydance.gif

• Like 1

So the plan is Vicki,

Your going to be the new owner and policy holder on the focus zetecS with your 5yrs no claims, and all your mods declared ya milf racer ;) 18" rims, st pod, lowered suspension, tinted windows, body kit, duplex exhaust lmao you will show me up at the traffic lights

Only down side is I'll have to sign the ownership over to you :( my poor focus

And I'll be a named driver on your policy in the whip.

Then I'll have my 3yrs no claims to put on my own policy on the Levin resulting in my insurance being 872.00 third party.

Possibly cheaper again if I put you as a named driver.

Now do the Harlem Shake!!!

I've 7years no claim bonus Spa...a pink thong will look good on steering wheel
  • Like 2

lol, Something you feel strongly about it would seem Vicki!

!Removed! ain't a bad word james its someone that !Removed! your mother meaning ur father or stepfather or neighbour or milkman or postman or electrician ...electricians have highest percent of !Removed! there customers ..any electricians here????

• Like 1

How about 'powered by fairy dust' stickers in the back window?

:p

Noooooooooo!!!!

No hello kitty !Removed! neither

How about 'powered by fairy dust' stickers in the back window?

:p

Ah clive tats tacky ....been on eBay I'm getting wea bags of glitter just on tips of exhaust and will leave a trail behind me

Vicki's car now mate, her wheels = her choice.

Soz.

Ah yes but only on paper work for insurance purposes ( palpitations starting) :o

Possenion (spelt incorrectly apologise james) is nine tenths of the law ain't that right clive

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club