Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Do You Put Your Ipod?

Klw7me

Hi Sweeney, good luck getting that to work.

If it doesn't you could try something like the parrot hands free kits.

I wanna try keep the oem look I I can.. Also do parrot kits work with steering wheel controls? :S

Mine did, as it replaced the multi disc player. So you might have to rely on the parrots controls.

I haven't opened up the centre console storage yet, as I haven't thought of anything to put in there, but how easy/difficult is it to get the wires up there

Does anyone know if the usb port is active when the engine is switched off, reason for asking, can you keep your iPod plugged in all the time or does it need to be removed when engine off to avoid wearing the cars battery unnecessarily?

I'm not 100% certain but when I connect my iPhone it immediately starts to charge so looks like it is a live feed. Might have an auto disconnect maybe.Sure somone on here will know.

did a test earlier, left my iPod on and plugged into usb , they charge symbol was on the iPod, turned ignition off and the charge symbol went out, turned ignition back on and charge symbol came back. Guess it is ok to leave the iPod plugged in all the time as only charging when the ignition is on.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club