Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiring Diagram

D13 HPD 95

Does anyone have or know where i can get a wiring diagram for a 1.2 59 plate fiesta style + i need to find an ignition feed supply cable to power my drls but only when the ignition is on, i have tha Haynes manual and nothing is in there about this, so im stuck anyone ?? Please would be very great ful!!

I have this can anyone tell me what fuse out if this list would be on only when my ignition is on??? Please

post-43519-0-26122100-1378331445_thumb.j

The best way to do it is to wire them into your head/side lights using a relay.. You can buy these kits ln eBay for about a tenner for a universal kit.. A little more for a model specific kit..

However, if your planning on simply wiring them into a 12v feed, there's a couple of wires you could piggy back into. Bare in mid though that adding these lights puts extra current draw trough what ever circuit you use and could blow fuses..There's a few fuses there you could possibly use.. Fuse 1, 13 and 17 would be your best bets..

The best way to be 100% sure though is to get the trusty multi meter out. Check the voltages before and after you turn the ignition on.. The ones with no power before but power after are the ones you..

The best way to do it is to wire them into your head/side lights using a relay.. You can buy these kits ln ebay for about a tenner for a universal kit.. A little more for a model specific kit..

However, if your planning on simply wiring them into a 12v feed, there's a couple of wires you could piggy back into. Bare in mid though that adding these lights puts extra current draw trough what ever circuit you use and could blow fuses..There's a few fuses there you could possibly use.. Fuse 1, 13 and 17 would be your best bets..

The best way to be 100% sure though is to get the trusty multi meter out. Check the voltages before and after you turn the ignition on.. The ones with no power before but power after are the ones you..

I have a relay and its working, but it needs a switched ignition feed to the positive, when i connect it to the battery it says on??

Are you on about fuses 1 13 17 under the glovebox??

I have checked the ones in the engine fuse box but no luck :/

ok fuse 1 in the fuse box underneath the glove box is an ignition live!!!! YES!!!! found it, but how do i get a wire from the bonnet to the glovebox?? i had a look this morn and i cannot see a way to feed it through, any suggestions??

I'm not in the country atm so I can't actually look at my car, but somewhere on the firewall will be a hole where all the cables for the engine and headlights etc goes through.. Might have to do a bit of searching but it is there somewhere lol

Someone might be able to shed some light with some pics. Sorry I can't be more

Help..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club