Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parrot CK3100 incar phone for Ranger

Freya-ex

I’m thinking of purchasing a Parrot CK3100 phone system for my 07 Ford Ranger but do not know if I require a separate wire harness to link it to the audio. Does anyone have this system or can anyone advise me on whether I need this extra harness or if the harnesses that come with the standard kit is all I need. I would hate to get this unit only to find that I need more bits to finish the job.

Thanks in advance

Freya

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Freya, I have a 57 Plate Double Cab Thunder and have just bought and installed a CK3100. You will need to purchase an SOT lead which enables the Parrot to be simply plugged into the wiring harness at the rear of the car stereo. The SOT leads are around £20.

Installing it isnt a simple project. If i hadnt been shown how to remove the radio/stereo fascia panel i would never have done it.

You have to remove the three heater control knobs by pulling them forwards and behind the two outer knobs are two screws which need to be removed.

The fascia then pulls off from the bottom just above the sliding heater control. Be carefull as its easily broken!

The Parrot then connects to the wiring which you un plug from the rear of the radio.

If you need any more help just ask!

Thanks

Mark :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club