Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rich Brook Short Ariel

steveo

How good a reception do you get from these ariels.

They look good but worried about the reception

I had a feeling they were not that great

Pretty sure they don't work with DAB, FM only AFAIK.

the normal aerial wouldn't be dab compatible either. DAB needs a separate aerial from fm so it won't make much difference on that front.

It wont be as good as standard but then that is to be expected as it is shorter.

the normal aerial wouldn't be dab compatible either. DAB needs a separate aerial from fm so it won't make much difference on that front.

It wont be as good as standard but then that is to be expected as it is shorter.

But Ford have specific part numbers for the DAB aerials?

But Ford have specific part numbers for the DAB aerials?

It was my understanding that the dab aerial is a separate aerial from the fm. My experience lies through fitting after market dab systems/ handsfree kits. I haven't come across a fiesta with a factory fitted dab unit yet though, I just assumed it was the same as the rest? have they incorporated both into one then?

Pretty sure the 2013 fiesta the aerial is all in one. My focus aerial had DAB written on it, I had to make sure I got the DAB version of the stubby antenna.

Pretty sure the 2013 fiesta the aerial is all in one. My focus aerial had DAB written on it, I had to make sure I got the DAB version of the stubby antenna.

I have yet to come across the 2013 model, not many people buy a new car and then decide to install after market systems. It normally takes a year or two for the stuff to filter down to us.

I stand corrected, apologies