Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moderators please read

seashaker

Good morning,

As you can see I have not been an active member as yet on this forum, I received a private message from member miqnukikz this morning,

details are:

Group: Members

Member No.: 5395

message came with the title 'Hello' and in the message a link entitled 'please help' - I have not opened the link but when hovering over it, it is hyper-linked to a Russian site.

All Please Beware, this may be a virus etc, if you get one of these i would suggest not opening it and reporting it.

cheers

Steve

I too got this email

It's a link to a site called ADULT FRIEND FINDER

THink this needs looking at mods!

I too got this email

It's a link to a site called ADULT FRIEND FINDER

THink this needs looking at mods!

Yeah it is cos I opened the link.... this is my first ever private message from this site and it turns out to be a spamhead advertising a !Removed! site!!!

He appears to be banned now.

I thought that too! Ow well - at least it reminded me that im a member on here!!

Good morning,

As you can see I have not been an active member as yet on this forum, I received a private message from member miqnukikz this morning,

details are:

Group: Members

Member No.: 5395

message came with the title 'Hello' and in the message a link entitled 'please help' - I have not opened the link but when hovering over it, it is hyper-linked to a Russian site.

All Please Beware, this may be a virus etc, if you get one of these i would suggest not opening it and reporting it.

cheers

Steve

don't worry to much about it ,i got one too , he's been banned , he only has a small un , it could have been worse ,and he directed us to a site that has virus'es and malware on it. sad git.

Mny apoligies to all members who have recieved this, member has now been banned. Sorry again

don't worry to much about it ,i got one too , he's been banned , he only has a small un , it could have been worse ,and he directed us to a site that has virus'es and malware on it. sad git.

sorry i meant HE COULD HAVE DIRECTED us to a site that had malware and viruses on , my apologies , the site is harmless, but he's still a git.

this little f****r is at it all over, he's joining other forums and doing the same thing, so keep your eyes open.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club