Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retro Fit Fogs

D13 HPD 95

as it says im wanting to fit fog lights to my mk7 fiesta but it came with a non fog bumper is there a retro fit kit out there?? i found one company team torqusteer that supply them but they dont anymore :(

any got any ideas or has done this??

Unfortunately you would likely need to replace the bumper, otherwise you might be able to cut your own, but I think you would be better off leaving that intact if you decide to sell the car.

The wiring will probably be there under the bumper, but you wont be able to fit OEM's to your current bumper.

The only other thing you could do is a complete aftermarket kit, and you would have to attach this to your grill area, but this would need to conform to the lighting regulations with the minimum separation distance, or you would fail an MOT.

Is this a looks-only thing D13? I ask because when was the last time I had to use front fog lights - about 4 years ago?

They'd be a lot more use as DRLs I reckon.

Ta spoke to ford not going to do it costs tooo much!!

• 3 weeks later...

£945.78 i said no lol !!! going to get some retro fit ones i have found for £40 saying me £900 lol

holy crackers!

I could buy a written off 09 Fiesta for that price and have 90% of the car as spares!

• Like 1

Yh in the kindest way i said nooo lol haha i found a fiesta 10 plate written off but perfect front end bumper same colour fogs and wiring still work and scrappy only want £20 for the lot lol

• Like 1

shebam! deal done, sold, fitted and laughing at the dealer! I have never seen a ridiculous price like that lol!

Put it this way, I parked my old 55 focus in someones boot in about 2010, needed new bonnet, bumper, windscreen, undertray and the total bill was about £1250.

Windscreen about £180, bonnet about 250, bumper about 450, undertray about 150, paint and labour the rest...

and they wanted to bend you over for 950 for just bumper and fogs!