Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Me Pick A Colour/trim?

kyle1

Currently have a white car and it's annoying to clean for sure, and I've decided on the ST-2, here's my options:

Blue with red seats

Blue with grey seats (this isn't my favourite)

White with red seats (just annoying to clean)

But will blue and red go?

Bare in mind callipers are red, ambient lights are red etc... what do you guys think?

went with blue/grey. hopefully it looks great!

That would be my choice. Think the red seats are a bit too much for my taste. If it wasn't blue I'dstick with the red as I have on my MK7

Got a test drive tomorrow so if the deal makes sense I'll hopefully be ordering exactly the same as you.

Did you go for any other options?

This morning at 11am I will be collecting my white ST-2 with red interior....I can post some pics if it would help :-)

• Like 1

Not sure how to quote on my phone, however looking at red for a while I thought it'd be a bit much to go with the red callipers etc. Blue is the colour I went for with grey I interior.

I just got cruise control with automatic headlights, and the style pack. That's it really, don't need anything else unless you can recommend things? I won't really need CC as I only drive to college as I work from home.

Welshy would you be able to supply some pictures on request? Just would like to see certain aspects as they only had a demo at my local ford. ALSO, they're pretty easy to wheelspin by accident because of the power so be careful with that.

Had my test drive this morning. Dealer had 2 in stock but both white with the red interior. Loved the car and am definately hooked now. Guy is looking for a blue/grey for me but suspects it will be a factory build. He thinks he might be able to get a black/grey quicker not sure what to do now, had a black car years ago and vowed never again cause of problems keeping them looking clean but am tempted.

What do you guys think?

Had my test drive this morning. Dealer had 2 in stock but both white with the red interior. Loved the car and am definately hooked now. Guy is looking for a blue/grey for me but suspects it will be a factory build. He thinks he might be able to get a black/grey quicker not sure what to do now, had a black car years ago and vowed never again cause of problems keeping them looking clean but am tempted.

What do you guys think?

The black looks fantastic, only problem I have, as you stated, is keeping it clean!

Think the ST would look best in black but thats just in my opinion.

I'd say white with red or black with grey, I had to factory order a blue with grey but it'll definitely be worth the wait and money.

Thanks for your views guys. Interior will have to be grey as I don't like the red, each to their own I guess.

Lead in time really isn't an issue as I have only had the ZS 10 months so a 3 month build wouldn't be a problem, nice xmas pressy too!. Just want to make sure I make the right choice is all. Definately don't want Frozen White or Molten Orange and have red now so should get something different. I think black looks best when clean and polished/waxed up but blue is sort of classic ST colour isn't it. Ahhh choices choices.

As for extras probably just the style pack, don't need cruise, or auto lights etc. Got a spare wheel in the ZS which I will transfer over and tomtom on my iPhone.

Go for blue! Blue and grey, it's the nicest!

The blue does look fantastic..

Scrap the black. If you're getting an ST make it the blue one!

I know it just should be blue it is a distinct colour and makes the ST stand out doesn't it?

Think I am going to check out pictures on here of the two colours and let that make my mind up but blue is my gut feeling, thanks guys.

I know it just should be blue it is a distinct colour and makes the ST stand out doesn't it?

Think I am going to check out pictures on here of the two colours and let that make my mind up but blue is my gut feeling, thanks guys.

Its a a fantastic blue, and correct, makes it stand out really well. Has that 'performance' feel to it if you know what I mean.

I've seen the blue at a dealers compund but was a bit dusty. Saw loads at Ford Fair as well but just considering my options.

here's some pics of mine...maybe they will help you make up your mind either way!! :)

4a

4b

4c

Right guys have been having a serious think and decided Spirit Blue is for me (even convinced the missus) even if I have to wait for a factory build. If I go for anything else I might regret it later so would rather wait. Just need to wait dealer getting back in touch now with more accurate finance figures and whether he can source one elsewhere or have to go build route.

Its a a fantastic blue, and correct, makes it stand out really well. Has that 'performance' feel to it if you know what I mean.

Well guys went out this afternoon to buy a couple of bits at M&S spent £1.60 and nipped into my local dealer and have ordered a spirit blue ST2 with grey interior style pack is a freebie at the moment andspent £18k ouch! He did me such a good deal on the part-ex it would have been rude to say no. Should pick it up on 1st November or possibly slightly earlier. Can't believe it I really didn't expect to that today.

Can't wait.

• Like 1

Well guys went out this afternoon to buy a couple of bits at M&S spent £1.60 and nipped into my local dealer and have ordered a spirit blue ST2 with grey interior style pack is a freebie at the moment andspent £18k ouch! He did me such a good deal on the part-ex it would have been rude to say no. Should pick it up on 1st November or possibly slightly earlier. Can't believe it I really didn't expect to that today.

Can't wait.

Same date as me!

Roll on November!

Kyle, nice one. What specs you getting on yours?

Spirit Blue

Smoke storm part leather

Climate control

Convenience pack

Auto headlights etc

Rear centre head restraint

Cruise control

Style pack

£17,250 :-)

Spirit Blue

Smoke storm part leather

Climate control

Convenience pack

Auto headlights etc

Rear centre head restraint

Cruise control

Style pack

£17,250 :-)

That is a cracking deal, well done.

That is a cracking deal, well done.

Got the nav added too for £333 ;)

£17,500 total now!

Yourself?

Just going for the style pack, don't want any other extras really, see my earlier post. Dealer phoned me today to tell me the car he had found had actually already been sold, aarrggh!

They have one onorder for factory build so might have to wait for that unless he can find one elsewhere.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club