Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta St-2 Mod Thread...she's Called Felicity!

welshy_maverick

So here's the deal, after exactly 95 days since ford confirmed my order until today, in 2.5 hours time I am going to the dealership to collect my new ST-2 in frozen white. The 95 days has given me plenty of time to research lots of the mods I want to do. The sun is shining so the mods will begin today! I thought I would start this topic so that later on today I can just start posting before/after pictures of the car.

I am happy to take any suggestions and will feedback any help I can if people are interested in the mods I'm doing.

I'll leave it there for now but hopefully have plenty of pics to post in the upcoming hours/days/weeks and months.

Enjoy!

post-26372-0-25570100-1378539114_thumb.j

• Like 2

Looking forward to.seeing this ill delete this comment when youve read it so as not to ruin the thread :)

Getting impatient now ha

Really sorry, it rained so could get out to take pics!! The beading on my roof from the wax though!! Awesome!!

Excuses excuses excuses

haha! hopefully we wont have to wait 95 days for it to be revealed :P

cheers for the link on the bulbs ollie, got them fitted in the footwells.

i havent bothered with the overhead ones yet as i'll think it'll get a bit of an amsterdam vibe otherwise!

• Like 2

haha! hopefully we wont have to wait 95 days for it to be revealed :P

cheers for the link on the bulbs ollie, got them fitted in the footwells.

i havent bothered with the overhead ones yet as i'll think it'll get a bit of an amsterdam vibe otherwise!

Hahaha liked the 95day dig hahaha

And as for the Amsterdam look! I so happen to like that !Removed! look haha

hahaha maybe im afraid that i'll like it too much and can never go back!

i'll wire it to fade dark and light whilst im driving to get the full on vibe... B)

OK Guys just got up to take a few night time pics, so here's some pics of the working progress of my Fiesta ST-2:-

first i had to say goodbye to my old fezza:-

Then there she was in the showroom with my name on her:-

Molton Orange Interior That I Chose:-

4a

4b

4c

Welsh Numberplate, new numberplate bulbs, Nurburgring Vinyl and Official Fiesta Badge:-

All interior lights replaced with blue LED Panels:-

Font lights all upgraded to 6000k HID, with fly eyes fitted, then eyebrows applied on top of that. (Also notice my custom Fiesta ST sunstrip on the windscreen):-

Pics still to follow :- close up of new number plates, rear badging, rear vinyl, rear window vinyl incl. FOC custom vinyl, detangoed rear lights, detangoed front lights and detangoed side repeaters.

More mods to come over the coming months too...watch this space!! :D

• Like 2

Looks sweet

Loving the interior light mod! Suits the white exterior, but can't beat my Amsterdam feel hahaha

Which indicator bulbs did you buy as I still need to detango mine ha?

And a link to the fog kit you bought please

Finally have you changed your main headlight bulbs?

• Like 1

Looks sweet

Loving the interior light mod! Suits the white exterior, but can't beat my Amsterdam feel hahaha

Which indicator bulbs did you buy as I still need to detango mine ha?

And a link to the fog kit you bought please

Finally have you changed your main headlight bulbs?

haha....ok I admit I should have done a working progress...mod by mod!! :-)

"Which indicator bulbs did you buy as I still need to detango mine ha?"

Side Repeaters :- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200879964765?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Front/Rear Inidicators :- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130549758078?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

"And a link to the fog kit you bought please" :-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181167348826?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

went for 10000k in the fog as was going to go for 10's in the main headlights too, looked cool (blue) but light output was !Removed! so went for 6000k in the main headlights!!! Awesome output now!! not much difference between the colour of the main headlights and fogs but may go replace the fogs with 6000k bulbs at some point. Anyway below is what I currently have in the fogs!

"Finally have you changed your main headlight bulbs?"

yup, and here's the kit I used :- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-HID-Ballast-Xenon-white-bulbs-Head-Light-H7-6000K-Single-beams-398M-KIT-35W-/171067480184?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27d46a9878

PS - Invest in some good cable ties....makes securing all the ballasts much easier. :D

• Like 1

Finally the rain has stopped as was able to take a few pictures for you all!! :D

Front shot, fly eyed and vinyl eye brows + Custom Sun Strip:-

Side Shot:-

Rear window custom vinyls:-

Rear Shot + Reflectors/Rear Brake Light Fly Eyed:-

Custom Number Plate:-

Official Fiesta badge added...just because I wanted to:-

Rear lights detangoed and Side repeaters detangoed/fly eyed:-

More pics to follow hopefully...weather permitting...after the next mod happens! But you'll have to wait and see!! ;)

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOO

Sorry have to say it but the nurburgring stickers have to go!

Apart from that looks mega :)

• Like 4

NOOOOOOOO

Sorry have to say it but the nurburgring stickers have to go!

Apart from that looks mega :)

haha! funny was having that conversation with a friend yesterday...got them for free...at least this car was developed at the ring so at least it belongs on this car more than on a peugeot 106!! =) but nah seriously more for jokes than anything as I had them so just stuck them on...promise they will go once Ive got a few more personal touches on the car and it looks a bit more non-standard!!

Ha ill hold you to that otherwise ill bring a heat gun up to the meet and take them off whilst your not looking ;)

Fancy smoking my indicators out?

• Like 1

Dont fancy a decal of Wales' outline instead?b)

Thats a great shout!! Just want something personal in the corner of the back window but would rip of the nurburgring vinyl for a decent wales outline in a heartbeat!!

That is a better solution get it done

And whilst your at it sort my lights and indicators out as I CBA!

Thats a great shout!! Just want something personal in the corner of the back window but would rip of the nurburgring vinyl for a decent wales outline in a heartbeat!!

Neverbeen? -

post-38050-0-22449600-1378820010_thumb.j

Some more pics from today, Firstly some headlights pics :-

Now for my big mod of the day, new led rear lights, designed for the pre-facelift mk7 so some minor custom modding required :-

Also the minor mod of the day, a little welsh touch to the car :-

And finally the current mileage and also the first significant mileage number :-

On the downside for today, turns out both my drls work when my ignition is it second position...i.e all the electrics switched on...but as soon as I start the engine the passenger side drl turns off!! :unsure: taken out all the HID's and back to original bulbs in case a trip to Fords is required. question is do I strip off all the fly eyes in case ford think ive been messing about with the drl's and don't cover it under warranty?? Booooo!! not happy!!

• Like 1

Okay so today's mods, Stripes fitted to the two sides of the car:-

Custom Vinyl Fitted To Near Side Of The Windscreen:-

That's All For Now...More To Come Soon!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I saw first hahaha :) looks mega

I sent you the pics, during fitting this afternoon, at the same time as I sent them to my wife!!! :D

Can you feel the foc love!! haha!!